What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I dont think so, Turkic languages today are so different from eachother, we can understand Azeri language to 90% and Turkmen maybe 70% but the rest is a little bit difficult.

This is a exsample of latin alphabet for all Turkic languages.

640px-New_Turkic_alphabets.jpg

When I said universal I didn't mean they had to be the same, I meant universal like how all of these are written in a latin based alphabet. With some minor adjustments to the Göktürk script I think it could be used for Turkic languages.

When I said universal I didn't mean they had to be the same, I meant universal like how all of these are written in a latin based alphabet. With some minor adjustments to the Göktürk script I think it could be used for Turkic languages.
I dont know if its possible but it would make things unneccesary complicated.

I think the Dutch scientist uncrypted the old Gokturk alphabet and i am pretty sure that just a few scientist can read it.no more else!.. :)

aslinda kolay birseydir. :cheesy:

All 70 turkish members want it.

Number of the Turkish Users in PDF

nah.

:raise: Me too!

I think the Dutch scientist uncrypted the old Gokturk alphabet and i am pretty sure that just a few scientist can read it.no more else!.. :)

Since it has been decrypted it can be taught in schools, isn't that what schools are for? :smart:

I dont know if its possible but it would make things unneccesary complicated.

Not everyone jumps in the boat at once, start small and as long as someone is interested it's not unnecessary, is there anything that isn't complicated.

[quote="XenoEnsi-14, post: 6116113, member: 159452

Since it has been decrypted it can be taught in schools, isn't that what schools are for?
.[/quote]
Dear bro, Languages are resemble to human being. Borns, lives and dies... Wè have nothing to change it..

Since it has been decrypted it can be taught in schools, isn't that what schools are for?
Dear bro, Languages are resemble to human being. Borns, lives and dies... Wè have nothing to change it..[/quote]

I'm not talking about the language I'm talking about the script/alphabet. Scripts/alphabets only die when there is nothing left of them. Gokturk language is dead, Gokturk script is only forgotten. Are you willing to remember how your ancestors wrote?

Dear bro, Languages are resemble to human being. Borns, lives and dies... Wè have nothing to change it..[/quote]
Languages are a part of a culture. Why should we use parts of other languages when we, Turkics, have our own corresponding parts? If it was a loanword, i could understand the reason for incorporating it as a part of our language/culture, but why not use our own script (once it's definitely decrypted) while it exists? im personally kinda fed up of seeing our Turkic people writing in Latin, Cyrillic and Arabic scripts while we should have a script that unifies us. Sure it will be a hell of an effort to push through such a drastic change, but in the long run it should work out. To me, it seems it's just our, all Turkics, laziness to come with bold moves. It's not impossible, our ancestors' leadership adopted/embraced for example alien non-Turkic languages such as Persian and Arabic (inc. vocabulary and teh script for the common folk) due various reasons at that time and later switched to Latin alphabet, another alien non-Turkic language script. I know some people might say that Turkic script would be too unfamiliar or hard to integrate, I'd say screw that. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Arabic all are equally (if not more) difficult as the Turkic script, yet they managed to integrate their language wherever possible and foreigners are learning their script too. imo we should reach out to our own Turkic culture (and brotherhood with Turkic countries) whenever possible. sorry for the long rant :unsure:

Dear bro, Languages are resemble to human being. Borns, lives and dies... Wè have nothing to change it..
Languages are a part of a culture. Why should we use parts of other languages when we, Turkics, have our own corresponding parts? If it was a loanword, i could understand the reason for incorporating it as a part of our language/culture, but why not use our own script (once it's definitely decrypted) while it exists? im personally kinda fed up of seeing our Turkic people writing in Latin, Cyrillic and Arabic scripts while we should have a script that unifies us. Sure it will be a hell of an effort to push through such a drastic change, but in the long run it should work out. To me, it seems it's just our, all Turkics, laziness to come with bold moves. It's not impossible, our ancestors' leadership adopted/embraced for example alien non-Turkic languages such as Persian and Arabic (inc. vocabulary and teh script for the common folk) due various reasons at that time and later switched to Latin alphabet, another alien non-Turkic language script. I know some people might say that Turkic script would be too unfamiliar or hard to integrate, I'd say screw that. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Arabic all are equally (if not more) difficult as the Turkic script, yet they managed to integrate their language wherever possible and foreigners are learning their script too. imo we should reach out to our own Turkic culture (and brotherhood with Turkic countries) whenever possible. sorry for the long rant :unsure:[/quote]

Kardesim uzun dönemde kendi alfabemize dönme fikri tabiki çok güzel ve manidar ancak yoğun çalışma emek gerektirir, islamiyete girerken sadece Dinimizi değil yazi dilimizide değiştirmiş olduk diyebiliriz, kısa dönemde hayal diyebilinecek yazı dili değişikliği uzun dönemde bence de harika olur. ...

Languages are a part of a culture. Why should we use parts of other languages when we, Turkics, have our own corresponding parts? If it was a loanword, i could understand the reason for incorporating it as a part of our language/culture, but why not use our own script (once it's definitely decrypted) while it exists? im personally kinda fed up of seeing our Turkic people writing in Latin, Cyrillic and Arabic scripts while we should have a script that unifies us. Sure it will be a hell of an effort to push through such a drastic change, but in the long run it should work out. To me, it seems it's just our, all Turkics, laziness to come with bold moves. It's not impossible, our ancestors' leadership adopted/embraced for example alien non-Turkic languages such as Persian and Arabic (inc. vocabulary and teh script for the common folk) due various reasons at that time and later switched to Latin alphabet, another alien non-Turkic language script. I know some people might say that Turkic script would be too unfamiliar or hard to integrate, I'd say screw that. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Arabic all are equally (if not more) difficult as the Turkic script, yet they managed to integrate their language wherever possible and foreigners are learning their script too. imo we should reach out to our own Turkic culture (and brotherhood with Turkic countries) whenever possible. sorry for the long rant :unsure:
I think Turkic script would be nice as common script between Turkic states. But I think writing off latin script would have "drastic" consequences for our economy and integration in the neighborhood which we are doing now. We can introduce Turkic script on the side and see it as a long term plan. Also if you look at Kazakhstan PM. They are feeling what you are feeling. Turkic countries should have common script. That is why he is planning to switch to latin script to have the same script as Turkey and Azerbaijan. Our priority should be economy. If our collective Turkic economy grows our integration on all fields will speed up. May it be common script, common army or common borders. Without strong economy, nobody will learn your language. It is better to not speed up. First have our economic position and then work from there where our actions will have affect. Otherwise it will be an half azz attempt.

Back
Top Bottom