What's new

Çay Bahçesi

what means 'akhound'? i have seen it several times in the Iranian section ;)
has it to do with mullah or imam or something?
it's one of the rank of imams the lowest rank

I can't tell anyone, I am a secret agent :lol:
Once, that serial troll akhound moron said that his name means: rmi5=Rmi5=Army5=The fifth column of enemy :rofl::rofl::rofl:
He also wrote 1 page of funny stuff about its connection with conspiracy stuff, and freemasonry, ... then, I literally laughed my *** off :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
hello i got some spy here arrest them he is work in one of the MI6 office known as RMI5 ! :lol:

it's one of the rank of imams the lowest rank
Bro, Akhound is used for all ranks of mullahs. Their ranks are named like "Hojjat-Al-Islam", "Ayatullah", ...
hello i got some spy here arrest them he is work in one the MI6 office known as RMI5 ! :lol:
:lol: No, MI5 is the answer MI5 >> R+MI5=RMI5
:rofl:

Bro, Akhound is used for all ranks of mullahs. Their ranks are named like "Hojjat-Al-Islam", "Ayatullah", ...
oh really ! :what:

:lol: No, MI5 is the answer MI5 >> R+MI5=RMI5
:rofl:
no that R make u sup group of MI6 i discovered that :yahoo:

not much i gaming haveing fun :D soon i should start for study before than i want make good use of my holidays what about u ? :D
:lol: Do you need to attend high school, or do you wanna focus on university exam, with home studying?
Nothing new bro. Just having a long weekend since next Monday is Labors day and it is a holiday. I may go to suburbs for a short camping.

Back
Top Bottom