What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Tomorrow USA game...

I mean 31 August...

BTW, USA also won Finland with 114-55 points :sarcastic:
USA always has a strong team, as the statistics in olympics, world cups, ... shows.

Screen Shot 2014-08-30 at 5.29.56 PM.png

I hope Turkey plays really good, although logically you should not expect to win USA ;)

BTW, USA also won Finland with 114-55 points :sarcastic:
USA always has a strong team, as the statistics in olympics, world cups, ... shows.

View attachment 45868

I hope Turkey plays really good, although logically you should not expect to win USA ;)

I'm sure you know once we lost against them in World Cup Final... But i think we could won that game...

But i didn't watch their current team... I don't know how much good they are now...

Every Turk Must Watch.

I been to there several times, should visit if there is any chance.
But he missed one point, he blamed villagers around there as well, but it wasnt villagers who harvested bullets and remains of war ,to sell them. It was gipsies who lives in çanakkale. Even they told at 1950s " we didnt need to look another job, only remains of war make us living for 30 years by selling them "
And as its reported , it wasnt possible to see ground , everywhere was covered with a thick bullet layer.

Its always thouhgt to be rumour, but it was a fact about there is a martry in each step in Çanakkale, even in my hometown ,in our garden there was a martry.

Last edited:
my list gona be ;

1. Kim Jong-un Supreme leader of N. Korea
2. Vladimir Putin , President of Russia
3. Adnan Oktar and Kedicikleri
:woot:
1. his Majesty king Abdullah of Saudi
2. his Majesty Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow god king of turkmenistan !!!!
3. his holiness pope francis

my list gona be ;

1. Kim Jong-un Supreme leader of N. Korea
2. Vladimir Putin , President of Russia
3. Adnan Oktar and Kedicikleri
:woot:
I was wondering to have #1, #2 in my list as well. :)
BTW, #3 is a really awesome choice :tup: :lol:

1. his Majesty king Abdullah of Saudi
2. his Majesty Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow god king of turkmenistan !!!!
3. his holiness pope francis
Pope Francais :lol:

Back
Top Bottom