What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Anybody like dogs? Any favorite breed?
Ive had per dogs all my life.

German Shepherd, Labrador, Kochi Hound and Bully.

Bullys is a Pakistani breed like your kangal.

The downside is that they grow too big and it’s rather unsafe to keep them in urban settings.

Hope you all and your families are safe.
@T-123456 how are you bro, hows family. Hope everything is fine.

The downside is that they grow too big and it’s rather unsafe to keep them in urban settings.
I know them, they are beautiful dogs but never seen one in Turkey
images

Ive had per dogs all my life.

German Shepherd, Labrador, Kochi Hound and Bully.

Hope you all and your families are safe.
@T-123456 how are you bro, hows family. Hope everything is fine.
All good brother,the family and friends are doing ok,just cant move anywhere(abroad),we take walks every day.
How are you and the family,everybody doing good?

I am trying to find a US Special Forces Operation Coin which has the words "Manipulate", "Deceive", etc. Has anybody seen it, or knows it?

I am trying to find a US Special Forces Operation Coin which has the words "Manipulate", "Deceive", etc. Has anybody seen it, or knows it?
I like watching "the seal team 2017" tv show, you could watch it to find all kind of attacks:yay::oops:

https://www.defenceturkey.com/en/co...easures-taken-against-covid-19-in-turkey-3926

That dog, bully, looks like a semi boxer with that face. Labradors are good all around dogs. My colleagues have Schafer and they train with the police union, depending on how intensive the training is, those dogs can become massive. Kangals are my favorite though.

still a family dog, Labrador or Golden is probably the best pick.

Explosion at Roketsans factory, no dead, 3 wounded. Says TGRT-Haber, Ismail Demir has already posted on this on twitter.

Hello. Just I want to ask you guys if Aselsan or any of our defense Industry allows employees to work from home ?. If yes how they are managing security risks? Just for my curiosity and nothing else

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom