What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Sup dude, how is it going? :) You stay safe too.

Not much going on haha.... I am working from home as much as I can and avoiding public areas (esp HVAC) as much as possible.

Our PM here in canada, his wife has the coronavirus (though he is negative he said) and they are all self quarantined now. I have some fears about how this is going to shape up this month and next month.

So far looks like Turkey and India (relative to populations) did not get the problem too crazy. Hope it stays that way!

Not much going on haha.... I am working from home as much as I can and avoiding public areas (esp HVAC) as much as possible.

Our PM here in canada, his wife has the coronavirus (though he is negative he said) and they are all self quarantined now. I have some fears about how this is going to shape up this month and next month.

So far looks like Turkey and India (relative to populations) did not get the problem too crazy. Hope it stays that way!
Yeah but we in Europe are a little worried though, the numbers are alarming and they say theres still at least a month to go till we reach the peak infection numbers.

Is this song Turkish ? If that is right so this Malaysian movie/drama has penetrated Turkey movie/TV market.

I wonder whether this Indonesian Movie with title " Assalamualaikum Beijing" is played in Turkish cinema ? The song sounds Turkish.

ETN1PwiWsAA7obA.jpeg

How many Turkish flags you want in your room?

YES

You know why because Turks are clean and their nomadic origin cuisine gives them strong immunity and probiotics.

Yogurt and Kefir. I dont support or drink Alcohol but kimiz is also healthy too.

I am scouring the internet for non-government pro newspapers. Since RTE and AKP pretty much violated everything in their jihad. The options are pretty low and probably bad.

Anyone got alternate sources where they have english versions as well ?

http://bianet.org/english

I am scouring the internet for non-government pro newspapers. Since RTE and AKP pretty much violated everything in their jihad. The options are pretty low and probably bad.

Bianet is pro pkk newspaper so I highly advice you not to read them
Hurriyet daily(english version) is the only good source for objective reporting

Bianet is pro pkk newspaper so I highly advice you not to read them
Hurriyet daily(english version) is the only good source for objective reporting

yes, I could they were pro ppk pretty quickly. My point was that there aren't enough turkish news out there who're also publishing in english. I pretty much stopped reading Hurriyet because they seemed at some point similar to sabah.

We need more independent newspapers.

yes, I could they were pro ppk pretty quickly. My point was that there aren't enough turkish news out there who're also publishing in english. I pretty much stopped reading Hurriyet because they seemed at some point similar to sabah.

We need more independent newspapers.
There’s no such thing as independent newspapers
There are pro government pro opposition or pro pkk/feto newspapers
You have to read both pro opposition/government and summarize it with your own understanding

Hurriyet,dailysabah, anadolu agency, yeni safak. Thats the Turkish ones and they share the Turkish views on the topics.

Hurriyet,dailysabah, anadolu agency, yeni safak. Thats the Turkish ones and they share the Turkish views on the topics.

Already looking at those Daily. I prefer news in english. Evrensel and birgun seems to be critical and not Pro-government. But they don’t Seem to receive income from commercials because og government boycot. I guess nok licking akp *** gets you blacklisted

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom