What's new

Çay Bahçesi

We heared a lot of this populistic shit since 2011 and Akar was also a week or two before in Hatay. Remember the Bombardement and death of 9 soldiers. I don't they will declare war
If you've got the Politicians, be it allies or not, on your side...
If you've got the population on your side...
If you've got a "condition" and an "objective" that speak to every single one...
And last... if the overall majority tells you... "Do, we accept the consequences"...

I think with all of that, combined... there is a pretty good case for that possibility to be "almost" true.

But of course, this is just, my opinion, and hold nothing in the great schemes of things.

If you've got the Politicians, be it allies or not, on your side...
If you've got the population on your side...
If you've got a "condition" and an "objective" that speak to every single one...
And last... if the overall majority tells you... "Do, we accept the consequences"...

I think with all of that, combined... there is a pretty good case for that possibility to be "almost" true.

But of course, this is just, my opinion, and hold nothing in the great schemes of things.

We will see...

FAHİŞE ÇOCUĞU PUTIN VE RUSLAR

Evet seçin anneleri Nataşa ve Fahişe dir...

Onlar güvenilmez Fahişedir...

ABD ve AB safkan Hristiyan örgütleridir.
Bu nedenle Nato üyesi Türkiye 'ye Hava Savunma Sistemlerini satmamışlardır.

Gerçek şu ki; onlar ancak kendilerine uşak olan müslümanları sever...

FAHİŞE ÇOCUĞU PUTIN VE RUSLAR

Evet seçin anneleri Nataşa ve Fahişe dir...

Onlar güvenilmez Fahişedir...

ABD ve AB safkan Hristiyan örgütleridir.
Bu nedenle Nato üyesi Türkiye 'ye Hava Savunma Sistemlerini satmamışlardır.

Gerçek şu ki; onlar ancak kendilerine uşak olan müslümanları sever...

Kafaya bak. Sizin gibiler yüzünden bu durumdayiz.

He will not. Tommorow they will say it was the Regime. Also they will say they killed 500 assadist and proclaim that all parties have to respect Sochi.

unfortunatly this is what will happen. After attack all media shared the same news:" We killed 1700 assad soldier" Then they always blamed assad for attack despite for russia accepted the attack. God our country is run by idiots

looks like the straits will be closed...

Two russian ships passed bosporus today

Suriye'de bir tane bile Türk askerini bırakmadan neyiniz varsa alıp dönün. Türk ordusunu istismar etmeyin.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom