What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Better to be careful about this website as a source, highly linked to FETO ( i dont doubt this at all )
https://www.nordicmonitor.com/
Very good to post it here. If some of the reports are true then it is a serious case of military espionage. It is also known that FETO have very serious initiatives in Scandinavian countries so it is no surprise at all. The "media" is based in Stockholm.

Very good to post it here. If some of the reports are true then it is a serious case of military espionage. It is also known that FETO have very serious initiatives in Scandinavian countries so it is no surprise at all. The "media" is based in Stockholm.
Most files they provide dates back to pre-2017, guess that classification over them has been downgraded to restricted.

bugün hoşlandığım kızla konuştum ve red yedim. sinirimi 1 hafta sizden çıkarcam baştan söyleyeyim

bana demeyin yok bunun ingilizce translate i nerde yok amk yazmışsın sil yok zart zurt 1 hafta kendimi supreme member ilan ediyorum duyurulur.

27 yaşındayım yav evlenecem kız yok aq

Biz evlindikte ne oldu.:pissed:
yaş 45 ve kendimi forumlara vurdum.
akıllı ol. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
D6iQsMrWkAAxrNQ.jpg:large

Dice and EA are lazy for the turning tides dlc they still gave the Ottoman support the Arab cap.

Well for the Middle East it makes sense but for Gallipoli it does not. The game is old but still irks me because Western media just loves giving the Turks with every Arab look.

Perfect head gear would have been the Kalpak, Bashlik, Fez or a Spiked Kabalak.

This game is full of hits and misses

Attachments

• Battlefield_1_Ottoman_Empire_Turning_Tides_Support_Squad.png
    Battlefield_1_Ottoman_Empire_Turning_Tides_Support_Squad.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom