What's new

Çay Bahçesi

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/me...-family-detained-during-live-broadcast-140375

Turkish state company’s cut in bullet prices triggers reaction
Turkey’s state-run Mechanical and Chemical Industry Corporation (MKEK) has reduced the price of pistol bullets in a bid to support a government-initiated anti-inflation campaign, drawing reaction from an anti-violence group.

“Our institution, the apple of the eye of our defense industry, is glad to side with our people in this tough period. We have lowered the price of national and domestic pistol cartridges by 7.5 percent, valid from Jan. 7, to support the Campaign for the Struggle against Inflation, which was launched by Treasury and Finance Minister Berat Albayrak,” read the statement by the gun-maker.

It concluded with a sentence reading, “We wish it will be good for our country,” which according to Umut Foundation, a non-governmental organization working against personal gun ownership, advocates the use of guns.

“The fundamental duty of the state is to maintain peace. It is very wrong to promote and advertise for bullets, which break peace,” said Ayhan Akcan, a board member of the NGO and a psychiatrist.

“These bureaucrats think of commercial benefits and forget about the social side of the issue. On the contrary, we think guns should be restricted,” he told Hürriyet, asking officials to withdraw the regulation as “gun violence in the country keeps rising each year.”

“Are we at a war so that such thing is practiced?” he rhetorically asked.

MKEK, for its side, said on reactions that the “wish” part of the statement was in reference to the anti-inflation campaign.

Albayrak had announced in October last year a “full-fledged fight” against inflation, calling on all companies to offer 10 percent discounts on items impacting inflation until the year-end.

Thousands of companies announced they would join the call.

Consumer prices increased 20.3 percent last year, according to official data by the state-run Turkish Statistical Institute (TÜİK).

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/me...-family-detained-during-live-broadcast-140375

Turkish state company’s cut in bullet prices triggers reaction
Turkey’s state-run Mechanical and Chemical Industry Corporation (MKEK) has reduced the price of pistol bullets in a bid to support a government-initiated anti-inflation campaign, drawing reaction from an anti-violence group.

“Our institution, the apple of the eye of our defense industry, is glad to side with our people in this tough period. We have lowered the price of national and domestic pistol cartridges by 7.5 percent, valid from Jan. 7, to support the Campaign for the Struggle against Inflation, which was launched by Treasury and Finance Minister Berat Albayrak,” read the statement by the gun-maker.

It concluded with a sentence reading, “We wish it will be good for our country,” which according to Umut Foundation, a non-governmental organization working against personal gun ownership, advocates the use of guns.

“The fundamental duty of the state is to maintain peace. It is very wrong to promote and advertise for bullets, which break peace,” said Ayhan Akcan, a board member of the NGO and a psychiatrist.

“These bureaucrats think of commercial benefits and forget about the social side of the issue. On the contrary, we think guns should be restricted,” he told Hürriyet, asking officials to withdraw the regulation as “gun violence in the country keeps rising each year.”

“Are we at a war so that such thing is practiced?” he rhetorically asked.

MKEK, for its side, said on reactions that the “wish” part of the statement was in reference to the anti-inflation campaign.

Albayrak had announced in October last year a “full-fledged fight” against inflation, calling on all companies to offer 10 percent discounts on items impacting inflation until the year-end.

Thousands of companies announced they would join the call.

Consumer prices increased 20.3 percent last year, according to official data by the state-run Turkish Statistical Institute (TÜİK).
As if price of bullets are in the inflation basket or people daily buy bullets like bread.... These MKEK officials are retards. They were retards 10 years ago and today, they are still retards.

Greek court acquits Turkish worker, returns excavator to Turkey

A court of appeal in Greece’s border city of Orestiada on Jan. 8 decided to acquit a Turkish worker who unintentionally crossed the border with an excavator in May 2018.

The construction machine should be returned to Turkey’s Edirne Municipality, it added.

Musa Alerik, 38, was detained and given a jail time of five months and a fine of 1,500 euros for driving the excavator some eight meters into Greek territory on May 1, 2018, however the sentence was suspended.

He was sent back to Turkey on May 5, 2018.

On Jan. 8, the court in Orestiada listened to the testimonies of two Edirne Municipality employees, who said Alerik has been working for the municipality for 10 years and had no intention of entering Greece.

“Musa is not a passport holder and it was his first time working at the customs area. He did not realize he crossed the border because the uniforms of the soldiers [on each side of the border] are so similar,” Ayhan Özer said.

After listening to Turkish and Greek lawyers, the court gave a verdict in favor of the worker and the Edirne Municipality, reversing the previous decision of the court of first instance.

The case was seen related with strained relations between Turkey and Greece over two Greek soldiers detained on the border area and released after several weeks.

Edirne Municipality files lawsuit against Greece to get excavator back

5c34a0c8c03c0e237c339455

OPAPAPAA OPPAAAAAA

Edirne Municipality files lawsuit against Greece to get excavator back

5c2f51d9c03c0f2070ffa04a

What a furious reaction, wow. I highly recommend to take your medicine and to calm yourself, actually I'm writing here and not opening my mouth so thx but no thx I'll not ask you for your opinion nor for permission to do that next time again if I want.
Do whatever you want. It is not concerning me as long as you do not fvck with me and the rules here. You do not need my permission for anything but I want to remind you that this section have some rules and people like you will have to go by them or face consequences.

All members of this section have agreed on a ban over political discussions in Cay Bahcesi and you are not special or every AKP or CHP lover who decides to open such discussions and personally provoke others.

I will repeat again in order to understand it correctly. No politics in Cay Bahcesi! Here some of us want to have fun and chit chat. The next time you decide to provoke me and personally insult me I will bring a MOD.

Wtf really, is there none else with higher number? :cry:
Im not really proud of it tbh. :lol:

HAHAHHA.

@xenon54

Bro, today i realised that you are the Turkish member with the highest post number..... Don't you have a life :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

When I was a new member & very active too. My posts reached to 1000 very fast.....very fast. :D

I also slowed down, if i kept my speed i would probably have 30k if not more.
But in fast posting our old mod Hakan was unmatched though.

Same. Some false flaggers even attacked me with multiple fake IDs. I decided to post less than before.

Ola

@Sinan @T-123456
We are observing stricter rules due to an issue here. Because of that we have a low tolerance for personal attacks. So, dont attack the guy who posts rubbish...either make a witty remark, reason with the person in words of wisdom or just hit the report button.

I am online once a day for 1-2 hrs so I do have a look at the reports :)

I also slowed down, if i kept my speed i would probably have 30k if not more.
But in fast posting our old mod Hakan was unmatched though.
Do you even step out of Cay bahcesi? :p:

O btw, hows my new avatar? Yup it is a traditional shoe that is shown as a means to "teach" youngsters ;)

We are observing stricter rules due to an issue here. Because of that we have a low tolerance for personal attacks. So, dont attack the guy who posts rubbish...either make a witty remark, reason with the person in words of wisdom or just hit the report button.

By issue here do you mean the Turkish section? Because we have a great mod already cabatli and all Turkish members know already the other mods are more busy in Turkish section but are too busy with “life” in the Chinese or Middle East.

Ola

@Sinan @T-123456

O btw, hows my new avatar? Yup it is a traditional shoe that is shown as a means to "teach" youngsters ;)
upload_2019-1-10_13-38-19.jpeg

Ola

@Sinan @T-123456

Dont know what you mean,im innocent.

Dont know what you mean,im innocent.
Just dont ask the obvious...
If one is stupid, dont ask him if he is...
If one is behaving as a moron, dont ask him if he is..
:angel:

By issue here do you mean the Turkish section? Because we have a great mod already cabatli and all Turkish members know already the other mods are more busy in Turkish section but are too busy with “life” in the Chinese or Middle East.
O I mean in general...

I dont interfere with the Turkish section unless Cabatli asks for backup and even then senior mods usually are encouraged to respond.

what is terlik?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom