What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Young and middle age generation in Turkey are some of the most ungrateful and full of shit, they don’t work, they live off fathers money, most in the city pay no or little rent and talk about being unhappy and happy to badmouth there country. People at this age in Europe are hunting for jobs, doing night shifts, moving out, paying rent, getting taxed, have to pay for everything.

I miss the old Turkish culture of being greatful about life, but these degenerates are always “yoh yoh yoh dovlet bize bahhhmmmiiyyy”.

Just look at there attitudes and there manner of talking, why would you even hire these guys for technical work? Why would you hire these girls apart for getting BJs.

Many Pakistanis have a warped view of Turkey tbh I blame Erdogan for that

Young and middle age generation in Turkey are some of the most ungrateful and full of shit, they don’t work, they live off fathers money, most in the city pay no or little rent and talk about being unhappy and happy to badmouth there country. People at this age in Europe are hunting for jobs, doing night shifts, moving out, paying rent, getting taxed, have to pay for everything.

I miss the old Turkish culture of being greatful about life, but these degenerates are always “yoh yoh yoh dovlet bize bahhhmmmiiyyy”.

Just look at there attitudes and there manner of talking, why would you even hire these guys for technical work? Why would you hire these girls apart for getting BJs.
They are spoiled brats,to much freedom,another lost generation.

These were all ''modern'' youth,you havent seen the other side yet.

Well each country has their pockets point is Pakistanis think Turkey is much more Islamic thanks to Erdogan then again most Pakistanis are idealistic than realists tbh

Seeing how Turkey's youth is going once Erdogan leaves the right wing parties and Islamic Parties will die off or become more moderate and Pakistanis are going have to understand that which is why I make that point on this fourm

Kemalists say. What did Erdogan do for the country of the unusual? Yes, Lord, he forced to do namaz and speak with the pro-Islamic speeches of the most godless party of all time. Is this not enough?

10 Dec at 14:11

Ali Koch is a man whose Kemalists want to bring to power, one of the richest people in Turkey.

2 photos that show the whole essence of this person. Meeting with the party HDP supporting PKK militants and with his wife coming out of the synagogue. And many here cry and accuse Erdogan of corruption with the Altai tank. This is ridiculous. Why should traitors give such important projects? Where is the guarantee that Ali Koç will not fly to Greece in a helicopter aak some Kemalists?
Cay Bahcesi is not the place for politics. Now go to that thread https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turkish-politics-internal-affairs.280659/page-547 and bitch about Kemalists and Masons there...

Domestic car wagon on rails,

tulomsas6.png

tulomsas2.png

tulomsas7.png

Yakindan dakkatlice bakinca yan sanayi ürünü kalitesinde sanki, Kaynak izleri, pas, dalgali metal gövde, birbirine uyumsuz parcalar vs vs. ve bunlar sadece fotograftan görünenler.

Edit: haydaa Tülomsas üretmis, gercekten daha iyisini beklerdim, sonucta milli hizli treni üretecekler bide, neyse hadi hayirlisi.

Yakindan dakkatlice bakinca yan sanayi ürünü kalitesinde sanki, Kaynak izleri, pas, dalgali metal gövde, birbirine uyumsuz parcalar vs vs. ve bunlar sadece fotograftan görünenler.

Edit: haydaa Tülomsas üretmis, gercekten daha iyisini beklerdim, sonucta milli hizli treni üretecekler bide, neyse hadi hayirlisi.

Klasik Türk işçiliği. Yap geç. Adamın kendine saygısı yok işine olsun.

You don't seem to be that politic sensible when it comes of Erdogan or AKP bashing and accusations? Very symptomatic, isn't.
Show me when I didn't prevented political discussion in Cay Bahcesi no matter what is the party. Because of such case as you said it against Erdogan and AKP even when it was comedy based not so long ago I was almost going to enter a fight with a Turkish user over here. Do not try to provoke me! The only symptom here is the witch hunt symptom.

I don't like Erdogan and I see him as traitor who must get his trial because he gave from his heavy blows together with FETO on the biggest guarantor of the Turkish nation, its security and honor, my most beloved thing in Turkey and the one that drove me learn Turkish language and love everything Turkish and Turkic the Turkish Armed Forces. Even if he enter Mars and conquer it I will never forget or forgive him for that as he said "I am the prosecutor here" and he with his FETO friends on that time is responsible for the dawn of the Turkish high ranked personnel. The current ones even if there are also a decent officers do not have anything in common to the officers of the Turkish Armed Forces that Erdogan together with FETO jailed and killed on that time.

I don't like CHP as they are the lowest of politicians in Turkey which even don't know to who they belong and what is their goal. The ones which are in the bed with the political wing of PKK and the ones which opposes not only the dumb but also the wise moves made by the current government. They are in bed with the same ones which are attacking and killing my soldiers and civilians, which are oppressing our Turkmen brothers abroad and are the pawn of big powers for pressuring the stable countries in the region.

The next time when you accuse me of favoring one or other party think about the words above and see my point of view. I despise a big part of the Turkish politicians and don't like another big part. The thing I like is
Turkey, Turkish Armed Forces and the Turkish nation. I am done with politics in Cay Bahcesi and the next time you try to open your mouth on me regarding political cases without asking me for opinion do it here!

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turkish-politics-internal-affairs.280659/page-548

Last edited:
Show me when I didn't prevented political discussion in Cay Bahcesi no matter what is the party. Because of such case as you said it against Erdogan and AKP even when it was comedy based not so long ago I was almost going to enter a fight with a Turkish user over here. Do not try to provoke me! The only symptom here is the witch hunt symptom.

I don't like Erdogan and I see him as traitor who must get his trial because he gave from his heavy blows together with FETO on the biggest guarantor of the Turkish nation, its security and honor, my most beloved thing in Turkey and the one that drove me learn Turkish language and love everything Turkish and Turkic the Turkish Armed Forces. Even if he enter Mars and conquer it I will never forget or forgive him for that as he said "I am the prosecutor here" and he with his FETO friends on that time is responsible for the dawn of the Turkish high ranked personnel. The current ones even if there are also a decent officers do not have anything in common to the officers of the Turkish Armed Forces that Erdogan together with FETO jailed and killed on that time.

I don't like CHP as they are the lowest of politicians in Turkey which even don't know to who they belong and what is their goal. The ones which are in the bed with the political wing of PKK and the ones which opposes not only the dumb but also the wise moves made by the current government. They are in bed with the same ones which are attacking and killing my soldiers and civilians, which are oppressing our Turkmen brothers abroad and are the pawn of big powers for pressuring the stable countries in the region.

The next time when you accuse me of favoring one or other party think about the words above and see my point of view. I despise a big part of the Turkish politicians and don't like another big part. The thing I like is
Turkey, Turkish Armed Forces and the Turkish nation. I am done with politics in Cay Bahcesi and the next time you try to open your mouth on me regarding political cases without asking me for opinion do it here!

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turkish-politics-internal-affairs.280659/page-548
What a furious reaction, wow. I highly recommend to take your medicine and to calm yourself, actually I'm writing here and not opening my mouth so thx but no thx I'll not ask you for your opinion nor for permission to do that next time again if I want.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom