What's new

Çay Bahçesi

This is coming from an Australian. The land of fucking spiders and various deadly creatures. No thank you.

Lmaooooo you forgot the Kangaroos and Koalas

Still Australia is one of the richest and most developed countries on the Planet which offers very high standards of living. Plus you don’t have deadly earthquakes, tsunamis and volcano eruptions.

Why do you think so many Turks live in there and not in Jakarta or Sumatra, Borneo etc. :D

Turkish Australians number around to 150,000 to 200,000 you also have Turkish cypriots who came to Australia before the Turks of Turkey.

More people dies in Indonesia because traffic accident though

Try telling that to those Darwin Award winner tourist :undecided:. Some example of those Darwin Award winner tourist ;

• Back in the 80's there was a couple (a Brit couple if I were not mistaken) that was eerch... echm.. eaten by Komodo's. The couple was thinking that the whole safety advisory were something of a superstitious / religious. They did find what remain of them though (well enough body parts to make positive identification)
  • That Singapore guy who was nearly eaten by a pack of Komodo. I'm not even sure if he still has his left leg intact.
  • That Russian guy that was reported as "miissing" in Raja Ampat? They did find enough body parts to make positive identification though (IIRC it was part of his arm or leg that was discovered) They never discovered the offending salty though.
All those will not be happen if the said tourist simply heed the safety advisory that always written with BIG visible letters everywhere inside the park.

Try telling that to those Darwin Award winner tourist :undecided:. Some example of those Darwin Award winner tourist ;

• Back in the 80's there was a couple (a Brit couple if I were not mistaken) that was eerch... echm.. eaten by Komodo's. The couple was thinking that the whole safety advisory were something of a superstitious / religious. They did find what remain of them though (well enough body parts to make positive identification)
  • That Singapore guy who was nearly eaten by a pack of Komodo. I'm not even sure if he still has his left leg intact.
  • That Russian guy that was reported as "miissing" in Raja Ampat? They did find enough body parts to make positive identification though (IIRC it was part of his arm or leg that was discovered) They never discovered the offending salty though.
All those will not be happen if the said tourist simply heed the safety advisory that always written with BIG visible letters everywhere inside the park.

This is why I dont have sympathy for dumbass tourists like those you just suggested above they play with fire then they get burnt.

MV5BMmM5MjYyMjUtOTAwYi00MDY3LWIwMjMtNmRiOTI5YWZmZTViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTQ1Mzg0Mzg@._V1_.jpg

wannart-b%C3%B6r%C3%BC.jpg

Erdogan is not a militarist thats why. When you dont have a militarist leader this is the result no military parades and nothing.
Bro there is no need for militarist leader in order one country to have a military parade. Even some of the (I am sorry for the word) sh!tholes in the world with small armies have military parades. The bad thing in Turkey is that some traitors think that the nation is scared by its soldiers and it is a bad thing to showcase to all of the world and to the Turkish nation how strong and disciplined the Turkish Armed Forces are. The same Turkish Armed Forces in which almost all men served in Turkey and which Turks are proud of.

Bro there is no need for militarist leader in order one country to have a military parade. Even some of the (I am sorry for the word) sh!tholes in the world with small armies have military parades. The bad thing in Turkey is that some traitors think that the nation is scared by its soldiers and it is a bad thing to showcase to all of the world and to the Turkish nation how strong and disciplined the Turkish Armed Forces are. The same Turkish Armed Forces in which almost all men served in Turkey and which Turks are proud of.

Turks always done military parades even before accepting Islam.

Military parade coupled with huge banners.

Ridiculous how it is stopped.

If someone is afraid of the Military in Turkey it’s not the regular citizen but exactly Erdogan and the clique around him+ their servants. They see ghosts and traitors all around them and especially in the Army so don’t expect Erdo to watch a Military parade from a balcony anytime soon. The fear of someone shooting him is far too big I guess. :D

iPhone satın almak için böbreğini satan genç artık diyalizde

105199_640.jpg

Furkan Güler 31.12.2018 - 16:07

Yok artık!

Teknoloji dünyasının her sene modeliyle satış rekoru kıran serisi iPhone, bir telefonun ötesinde artık bir moda ikonu haline geldi. İnsanları kendine bağımlı eden marka algısı ve sade tasarımlarıyla büyük bir kitleyi etrafına toplayan iPhone kanadında bu kez ilginç bir olay yaşandı. Apple'ın 2010 yılında piyasaya sürdüğü iPhone 4 model telefon, o dönem tüm dünyada merak uyandırmıştı. Aynı dönemde Xiao Wang isimli bir genç ise sadece telefonu satın almak için böbreğini satmıştı. 3,200 dolar karşılığında böbreğini satan genç, ardından hayaline kavuşmuştu. Açıklanan bilgilere göre Wang, böbreğini steril olmayan bir ortamda aktarmış. Bu sebepten dolayı enfeksiyon kapan genç, daha sonrasında ölümcül bir hastalığa yakalanmış.

Böbreğini iPhone için satan Çinli, diyalize bağlı yaşıyor
Şimdi ise diyalize bağlı bir şekilde yaşamına devam eden Wang'ın durumu ilk başta komik gibi gelse de, aslında bakarsanız oldukça üzücü. Şu anda 24 yaşında olan Xiao Wang, eğer kendine uygun bir böbrek bulursa, yaşamına sağlıklı bir şekilde devam edecek. Peki siz Wang'ın başına gelenler hakkında ne düşünüyorsunuz?

Kaynak: https://www.merlininkazani.com/ipho...i-satan-genc-artik-diyalizde-teknoloji-105199

Bu duniyada adalet yok!

iPhone satın almak için böbreğini satan genç artık diyalizde

105199_640.jpg

Furkan Güler 31.12.2018 - 16:07

Yok artık!

Teknoloji dünyasının her sene modeliyle satış rekoru kıran serisi iPhone, bir telefonun ötesinde artık bir moda ikonu haline geldi. İnsanları kendine bağımlı eden marka algısı ve sade tasarımlarıyla büyük bir kitleyi etrafına toplayan iPhone kanadında bu kez ilginç bir olay yaşandı. Apple'ın 2010 yılında piyasaya sürdüğü iPhone 4 model telefon, o dönem tüm dünyada merak uyandırmıştı. Aynı dönemde Xiao Wang isimli bir genç ise sadece telefonu satın almak için böbreğini satmıştı. 3,200 dolar karşılığında böbreğini satan genç, ardından hayaline kavuşmuştu. Açıklanan bilgilere göre Wang, böbreğini steril olmayan bir ortamda aktarmış. Bu sebepten dolayı enfeksiyon kapan genç, daha sonrasında ölümcül bir hastalığa yakalanmış.

Böbreğini iPhone için satan Çinli, diyalize bağlı yaşıyor
Şimdi ise diyalize bağlı bir şekilde yaşamına devam eden Wang'ın durumu ilk başta komik gibi gelse de, aslında bakarsanız oldukça üzücü. Şu anda 24 yaşında olan Xiao Wang, eğer kendine uygun bir böbrek bulursa, yaşamına sağlıklı bir şekilde devam edecek. Peki siz Wang'ın başına gelenler hakkında ne düşünüyorsunuz?

Kaynak: https://www.merlininkazani.com/ipho...i-satan-genc-artik-diyalizde-teknoloji-105199

Bu duniyada adalet yok!

Play stupid games win stupid prices.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom