What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Think of a German mother and father. Their Children or spouses were murdered by ISIS. And they see ISIS sympathizers with posters in Turkey. What do they think about Turkey? freedom of thought?

P.S: @Bismarck, My post is not for you, We hope the terror is seen as terrorism all over the world. For a better world.
Think of a German mother and father. Their Children or spouses were murdered by ISIS. And they see ISIS sympathizers with posters in Turkey. What do they think about Turkey? freedom of thought?

Your President is not helping your image

@Dubious ,i posted something on GHQ,nothing happened,a moderator just deleted the post,you should check it out.

tofas sahin.JPG

Do they still have Tofas in Turkey or they been long gone every Turkish film or Show has it

Then it is called as selective meeting with those people who meet with your mindset...In the someway, i can have some stories that i can fabricate than put it here in PDF...You are talking as if people in Pakistan people do not emigrate to US as if US or West nations are desperate enough and asking Pakistan immigrants to join them...

These are the statement which distracts and prevents any positive discussion in this forum..

Still there :D :D :D

are they still common

are they still common
I am not sure how is it for example in Istanbul but in smaller towns I think they are pretty common among young people who for example recently got their driving licenses and want to get a cheap car and be able to play/modify it.
16211ba4f80fb24c3da7ffa0d9a4e82d.jpeg

satilik-tofas-dogan-resimleri-348-460x280.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

55ea209af018fbb8f86ce6d1.jpg

There is a big chance to see a Tofas with some fancy paint, bright lights, fancy wheels etc. The young people just love to play with it :D

They are used lowest income class of our society.They are one of the cheapest cars you can own.Anyone who knows one or two things about cars wont ride in them.Their quality specially safety levels are bottom of chart.

I mean if I recall they were still used as taxis or police cars

I am not sure how is it for example in Istanbul but in smaller towns I think they are pretty common among young people who for example recently got their driving licenses and want to get a cheap car and be able to play/modify it.
16211ba4f80fb24c3da7ffa0d9a4e82d.jpeg

satilik-tofas-dogan-resimleri-348-460x280.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

55ea209af018fbb8f86ce6d1.jpg

There is a big chance to see a Tofas with some fancy paint, bright lights, fancy wheels etc. The young people just love to play with it :D

Nice and that girl she Ukranian

looks more like Turk then Ukrainian

Every blond haired woman is Ukrainian bro, don’t you know this. :D

ps The girl has some typical facial features from Eastern or Southeastern Anatolia plus her actual hair colour is obviously dark.

ps2 A few minutes later I saw that the number plate of the car starts with 56 which is the location code of Siirt Province. She must be a pure Slavic girl then. :D

Last edited:
Every blond haired woman is Ukrainian bro, don’t you know this. :D

ps The girl has some typical facial features from Eastern or Southeastern Anatolia plus her actual hair colour is obviously dark.

ps2 A few minutes later I saw that the number plate of the car starts with 56 which is the location code of Siirt Province. She must be a pure Slavic girl then. :D

Dont Turks have a thing for Slavs tho

http://panarmenian.net/m/eng/news/262559

I really had enough of these Kurdish donkeys.

Yes we come from Mongolia while the Turks built empires you kurdish animals were too busy shagging donkeys.

Where is Uncle Saddam when you need him.

Armenians and Kurds can team up all they want at the end of the day both are filthy animals that are not fit to wipe our shoes.

Turkey is for the Turks if Non Turks have a problem with this they can feel free to leave. Civic nationalism does not work in Turkey.

http://panarmenian.net/m/eng/news/262559

I really had enough of these Kurdish donkeys.

Yes we come from Mongolia while the Turks built empires you kurdish animals were too busy shagging donkeys.

Where is Uncle Saddam when you need him.

Armenians and Kurds can team up all they want at the end of the day both are filthy animals that are not fit to wipe our shoes.

Turkey is for the Turks if Non Turks have a problem with this they can feel free to leave. Civic nationalism does not work in Turkey.

Civic Nationalism barely works anywhere take a look at Western Europe and the USA lol, as for Armos the only way they make money for their pathetic state is through "muh geniocide" while Turkey and Azerbaijan are much wealthy on average compared to Armenia

Back
Top Bottom