What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Indos i like that idea actually.

I also believe that Indonesia and Turkey influence will grow in the Muslim world. This is not 1990's any more where Saudi economy is still top among Muslim countries. Turkey will also join Indonesia to be trillion club countries soon. These two nation are also democratic, it means its influence is positive for further democratization among Muslim nation. I hope Egypt will be liberated soon.

Indonesian and Turkish couple (husband and wife) :D

I also believe that Indonesia and Turkey influence will grow in the Muslim world. This is not 1990's any more where Saudi economy is still top among Muslim countries. Turkey will also join Indonesia to be trillion club countries soon. These two nation are also democratic, it means its influence is positive for further democratization among Muslim nation. I hope Egypt will be liberated soon.

Yes, i actually wouldnt wish to have such ambitions but this happening would be the best thing that happened to muslim world in the last century.

@Indos i like that idea actually.

Yes, i actually wouldnt wish to have such ambitions but this happening would be the best thing that happened to muslim world in the last century.

I can support that this can balance the wahhabis s..t stain export from the Gulf Arabs and needless Sectarian divide caused by the events of the late 1970s may push Pakistan from the mess it is now because we been screwed by Saudi and the Gulf, a strong Turkey and Indonesia may balance the sectarian mess between Iran and Saudi

the sectarian sh*t is all about arabs vs persians thing. no one else cares.

Mostly Arabs are the cry b...tches they bitch about the Persians,and Turks taking over but not about the Anglo-Saxons and J,,ws taking them over plus they praise the B...stard Lawerance too

I love it when plan comes true.:big_boss:
Remember what i told you about Indonesia(top ten country).

I love it when plan comes true.:big_boss:
Remember what i told you about Indonesia(top ten country).

Yup, we have finally reached 1 trillion GDP last year, alhamduliLLAH. The thing that we still need to improve is our high tech industry which is still occupying a small part of our economy. After starting to get trade deficit several years ago, we tried to push our industry to replace import as much as it can and boost export as much as it can. Our trade deficit particularly happen with the Chinese. Many blame our previous administration who sign ASEAN Chinese FTA several years ago.

I can say that 2018-2024 is a critical time for the Indonesian whether it can actually solve the trade deficit problem by becoming more industrialized. So many Indonesian is actually still nervous despite has been success to reach 1 trillion GDP last year.

We hope to reduce the trade deficit with the Chinese by forcing our state owned companies who work in strategic industry to export more. And now, I am very happy to see that we are competing with the Chinese in supplying train and train car to South East Asian and South Asian countries. We also invested in new factory to focus on export market for train and train car. Our state owned enterprises now start to build tractors, crane for port, excavators, turbine, electric motor cycle etc.

Our steel industry also invest more and grow its export, within 10 years it targets to replace all imported steel. The next big thing that I would like to see is our N 219 to finish its certification and N 245 plane to have its maiden flight and start competing with Chinese and Western aircraft. At least we hope we can finally see the glorious moment during 1990's where PT DI employees reached 16.000 people.

And the Arabs having a fit no more Indonesian maids no more free "Baki" soilders I cant wait when oil dries up

Indonesia start to send maids during Soeharto regime, I think this move is downgrading the Indonesian image in the eyes of Saudi Arabian people. In the old time, Indonesian become Masjidil Haram imam, there are three Indonesian who become Masjidil Haram imam. Syaikh Junaid Al Batawi, Syaikh Muhammad Nawawi al-Jawi al-Bantani, and Syaikh Ahmad Khatib Al Minangkabawi (whose son has become first Saudi ambassador to Pakistan).

My uncle is also a Saudi National who become Professor there and one of my cousin is businessman in telecommunication sector in Saudi. I hope for the next decade no more maids from Indonesia, instead we can export professional, teachers, and high tech products.

There is one that is appear in Wikipedia

Ahmad Khatib al-Minangkabawi
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

syaikh-ahmad-khatib-al-minangkabawi.jpg

Shaikh Ahmad Khatib al-Minangkabawi (1860 – 1916) was a Minangkabau Indonesian Islamic teacher. He was born in Koto Tuo, Ampek Angkek, Agam Regency, West Sumatra on 6 Dzulhijjah 1276 H (1860 M) and died in Mecca on 8 Jumadil Awal 1334 H (1916 M).[1] He served as the head (imam) of the Shafi'ischool of law at the mosque of Mecca (Masjid al-Haram). Many Indonesian Islamic reformist leaders learned from him, including Ahmad Dahlan, as founder Muhammadiyah and Hasyim Asyari, as founder Nahdlatul Ulama.[2]

Although Ahmad Khatib was an orthodox Sunni Muslim, he still hoped to reconcile the matrilineal system in Minangkabau with the laws of inheritance prescribed in the Quran. Through his Minangkabau students who studied in Mecca and well as those he taught in Indonesia, he encouraged a modified Minangkabau culture based on al-Quran and the Sunnah.

His eldest son Abdulkareem owned a book store in Makkah. His son Abdulmalik Alkhatib was an ambassador of the Ashraf to Egypt. His son, Sheikh Abdulhameed Alkhateeb, was the first Saudi Arabian ambassador to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. And his grand son, Fouad Abdulhameed Alkhateeb, was a Saudi Arabian ambassador, humanitarian, author, and businessman. In his capacity as a diplomat, he represented his homeland in Pakistan, Iraq, the United States of America, the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the Republic of Turkey, the People's Republic of Bangladesh, Nepal, and finally as Saudi ambassador to Malaysia.

Back
Top Bottom