What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Excited?! Over the moon? I think I was still on PDF when your child (daughter I think) got married...is this daughter hers? :D

May ALLAH make it easy for the mother and may you have a cute healthy granddaughter! :D

let me know.
:unsure: you gonna play the godfather? :p:

I havent started applying in Pakistan yet...I needed my degree in hand for that so now I have it ...I have to do some equivalence and stuff...still gonna take time but lets see....

Cabatli. I’m not forced to like Erdogan like you. And for your notice. I’m reporting everything you say to the upper staff. You are a mod. I don’t know who you think you are.
Man... What the f*** happened to the 29 October and 30 August celebrations? There used to be tanks, helicopters, jets, artillery and thousands of soldiers passing through the streets. This is just sad. I miss the good old days where we used to have the best military parade in the world.

Erdogan happened.

I had a quick look at his post history and to be honest I didn't really find anything bad. Bashing institutions that aren't doing their jobs properly doesn't make you a traitor and neither does criticizing acts by your fellow countrymen that are detrimental to strength and stability of your nation.

In fact most of the posts I saw were very good, such as:

"countries like Saudi Arabia who is allied with Israel is financing the TOW and other equipment to PKK YPG. These Arabs are doing America’s and Israel’s bidding. My question is why aren’t we boycotting them by not going to Haj? The money Turks and Muslims spend in Saudi Arabia comes back to us by Saudi sponsored TOW’s."

"Turkey needs to produce high value products and create brands like China, US, Japan and South Korea. Exporting nuts, sweets and other food products is good but the real money isn’t there. Even if there was the money to finance industrialization there isn’t the mindset. Current leadership only knows how to earn easy money with construction. They milked that out. And now there isn’t even money or demand to let the existing factories run. 2019 is going to be a giddy year."

"Looks like it is going to be a great Halloween in Syria." - in response to strikes by Turkey and rat on rat violence

I don't know why some of you are being so harsh on him. Show me evidence that he is a traitor.

Don’t expect them to give evidence. It is a trade mark of islamists to start a smear campaign. Anyway if you want to help do reporting to upper staff of PDF. People like cabatli are ruining the Turkish community by going on a witch hunt.

Maybe @Taskforce is your another troll account who knows

I think you don’t want a serious reply. Grow up boy.

Man... What the f*** happened to the 29 October and 30 August celebrations? There used to be tanks, helicopters, jets, artillery and thousands of soldiers passing through the streets. This is just sad. I miss the good old days where we used to have the best military parade in the world.

Do you really need that?

From what i see those are just negative predictions made accordoing to his Turkey's future nothing more. @kartal1

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom