What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I think you don’t want a serious reply. Grow up boy.

Do you really need that?

Ahhhh.. yes

30 August and 29 October are the two biggest holidays in Turkey.. sadly Erdogan has banned military vehicles from the parades ever since 2016. I used to enjoy watching them on TV, now they're a joke.

Last edited:
Don’t expect them to give evidence. It is a trade mark of islamists to start a smear campaign. Anyway if you want to help do reporting to upper staff of PDF. People like cabatli are ruining the Turkish community by going on a witch hunt.

Don’t you consider being fu*king off?

Man... What the f*** happened to the 29 October and 30 August celebrations? There used to be tanks, helicopters, jets, artillery and thousands of soldiers passing through the streets. This is just sad. I miss the good old days where we used to have the best military parade in the world.

Best modern day military parades belongs to the Russians due to their Soviet Tradition.

Best military parades in history belong to Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union.

Maybe Turkey is toning down the militarism due its neighbours perhaps you know most of our neighbours bitch and cry when Turkey showcases its military to the point where they feel threatened.

To be honest I dont know really.

Cabatli. I’m not forced to like Erdogan like you. And for your notice. I’m reporting everything you say to the upper staff. You are a mod. I don’t know who you think you are.
Nobody forced you to like him,i dont like him either,thats not the point.
For your information,Cabatli is not and has never been an Islamist,he is a patriot like many of us.
The country comes first and if you think the same,you should think about the reason why it all got this far.
Maybe a misunderstanding?

From what i see those are just negative predictions made accordoing to his Turkey's future nothing more. @kartal1
When you post videos with some Pakistani braking some nuts with his head and tell "Yeni Turkiye ye hos geldiniz" things changes. Everything have its limits. I don't care his predictions as they are absurd. The most of them are just pure propaganda and things that an enemy of Turkey would say. I can't believe that someone that knows the Turkish nation could say something like him. It is an insult to the Turks no matter their political preferences.

An uninvited guest stole the show at the Esmod International Fashion Show in Istanbul, Turkey. Yes, a cat! While no one knows how it ended up there, it playfully cat-punched the models and walked up to the front of the ramp to show "who's the real boss."

Video in the link

https://news.cgtn.com/news/3d3d514d32556a4d30457a6333566d54/share_p.html

upload_2018-11-1_10-31-57.png

:smitten:

Sosyal medya olmasa bu o.c serbest kalacakti.

Salan savcinin amk.
Ulke mak ak tepki uzerine geri alınıyo, ulan o değil masum insanlar da yanıyosur boyle, dusun bi iftiraya uğradın ve suçsuzsun ama cahil ve sürü paikolojisiyle hareket eden kör halkımız sosyal medyaya taşıdı seni ve milyonlar bi anda hümanist, cocuk sevdalısı insana büründü, sonra tekrar içeriye aldılar, kolay gelsin, bi de bu açıdan bak. Toplumun tepkisiyle değil yasalarla hareket edilmesi gerek, yok yasada bırak diyorsa o zaman siyasilerle çözceksin işini, ak toplumu bi anda kılıktan kılığ giriyo

Don’t be rude. It is easy to talk behind the safety of the internet.

Dude cabatli is the moderator of this section and you dont have to like him but you have to respect him, as a member i'm happy with his decision like most of us, stop crying in every post yoı send, be a man

Back
Top Bottom