What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Bu zatı yakından takip ediyorum. Açtığı konulardaki sinsi nefretin ve algının farkındayım ve zamanı geldiğinde gereği yapılacaktır. Teşekkürler @xenon54
I’m going to report this to the upper staff. You want to ban me for political stuff. I never broke the rule on this forum and here you say in Turkish I support terrorism against my own country. I never did this.

I’m going to report this to the upper staff. You want to ban me for political stuff. I never broke the rule on this forum and here you say in Turkish I support terrorism against my own country. I never did this.

Do report/cry/beg whatever you want. Your activities are under close control of mine. FETO traitors, PKK terrorists and their Fake account don’t have a place in any society of this country. If you keep insisting on bashing all institution of Turkish Republic with hiding behind some fake politic arguments to lose sight of your real intention, You will just meet what you deserve. That is the reason your trails have been spoted by me for a while.

Back
Top Bottom