What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Bismarck

Wow. Happy to see you back again. Barcelona ?

Usual suspicious Germans ? Your comments in TV are from so called expert Zions Shlomo round about the clock .
And Prof. Nauman Kings College : " Yeah jihadis....."

FLIYING JIHADIS ESCAPING FROM BUILDING ROOFS;
or flyings agents before ELECTIONS in Deutschland ?

You are so cute and Spanish authorities do believe your manipulations ?

Lets discuss in TV, if you have balls ? Thx

You continue where you left off. Do you really think we are involved in this terror attack?

Don't overreact. He was just joking. Besides, getting likened or compared to a LGBT person isn't offensive in the first place. Or do you have a problem with these kind of people?
Are you that dumb to not see what his intention was?

Are you that dumb to not see what his intention was?

What were his intentions though? :D

The guy has some strange obsession with me from the first day he joined the forum. He thinks that I'm someone from Australia named Tim Deliorman (who I googled and saw that he's a Kebap restaurant owner or something...). It will be good to know what their relations are in real life. :D

Relax guys, it was meant to be a bit of a tongue on the cheek, satire post. Nothing to take seriously.. I like stirring the pot a bit, or pulling Deliorman's legs so to speak :P

You continue where you left off. Do you really think we are involved in this terror attack?

You misunderstood, as you were misunderstood.
Not involved, but your media was manipulating against Turkey . From the first hours on they concentrated on Turkish Bar in Barcelona and claimed that it was an attack against Turks as a revenge of Turkish anti ISIS policy and Barcelona suffered.
That are very hostile and not acceptable BS comments from N-24 Welt and N-TV -RTL. Or not , buddy ?

Timur Tas hoca ilginc sohbeti var Alevi ve Sunni kardeslerimizin arasina yabancilar ve gavurlar birbirimize nasil bolmeyi ve parcalamayi calistiklarini soyluyor. Bu konusma tam 12:00 dakikda ve 15:20 dakikada ilginc konusmasi var. Turk, Kurt, Alevi ve Sunni hepimiz biriz.

Relax guys, it was meant to be a bit of a tongue on the cheek, satire post. Nothing to take seriously.. I like stirring the pot a bit, or pulling Deliorman's legs so to speak :P

I know, but here are some other covert provocants, - polluting posts - you should concentrate on them.

Adamlar kafayi yemis :

seviyeleri yerlerde sürünüyor - zehir sacma, embesil, anan mutlu mu ?

Neyse modlar halletsin. Ben biktim onlardan, insanlari banlatmak icin en agir provokasyonlari yazarlar, ama hic ceza almazlar.

--------------------------------------

In Germany, all Turkish promotion for Turquality invest in Turkey in TV is cancelled in N24 and N-TV (RTL) , do you believe that is not Gov. Policy ?

Thanks to Katar BEIN TV , you can watch in SKY Germany Turkish Promotions

-------------

Kaya Yanar nerdesin ??? :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Last edited:
@ATALAY her konuya gerekli gereksiz mesaj atıyon az dinlen

Cay Bahcesi biraz geyik ve stres atma mekani degilmi dostum ? Kaya Yanar'a gelince , cok ünlü bir komedyendir ve Ranjit diye bir Hintli'yi cok iyi canlandirir. Ucan Cinlilerle , yikilan Hintlileri görünce; kesin Kaya bir program yapar dedim. Saglicakli kal.

Hurşit'i bilmiyor musun?

Hursid sen değil miydin

Cay Bahcesi biraz geyik ve stres atma mekani degilmi dostum

Bismack ı sevmeme nedenim degerli kafayı yemis hursid

1 alman olması zira bu katil ırk insan katletmek icin fabrikalar kurmus zamanında ulkemize karsi da surungenleri destekliyo

2- pkk sempatizanı dolaylı destek mesajları var ve karısan yok cunku o alman ve sempatik

3 yazıklar olsun

Hursid sen değil miydin

Bismack ı sevmeme nedenim degerli kafayı yemis hursid

1 alman olması zira bu katil ırk insan katletmek icin fabrikalar kurmus zamanında ulkemize karsi da surungenleri destekliyo

2- pkk sempatizanı dolaylı destek mesajları var ve karısan yok cunku o alman ve sempatik

3 yazıklar olsun

Yok. Acaba Dünya'da kac bin Hursit var ? PDF de hesabi kalmamis.
Isime takilmayacaksin, kalite ve tavir önemlidir.
PDF de cok kisi darildi gitti madmusti, Deno, Hakan vs.vs. ama arasira gene girip cikiyorlardir.

Yok. Acaba Dünya'da kac bin Hursit var ? PDF de hesabi kalmamis.
Isime takilmayacaksin, kalite ve tavir önemlidir.
PDF de cok kisi darildi gitti madmusti, Deno, Hakan vs.vs. ama arasira gene girip cikiyorlardir.

Külahıma anlat.!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom