What's new

Çay Bahçesi

What are you even talking about? Every society has values and this is a clear provacation. If everything should be allowed then having sex in the public should be perfectly fine as well. Just because the West thinks one thing is 'universal' values doesnt make it universal values. They can practice their homo activities behind closed doors. They dont have to smear it on our faces.

And your argument doesn't hold water for even a second. Japan is perhaps the most 'progressive' society but their value system is deeply intrenched in the society. your post is classic left bs. Its not even about religion. Next you will argue it's natural, then i will argue its unnatural because 1: the propensity of Aids/HIV among male gays is about 99% higher than straight people. 2: you will argue these are preventable with condom usage. And then i will say if it was natural we wouldn't bring children and humanity would cease to exist, then you will say there are these very "progressive" sperm banks and adoption clinics etc.

Yes adoption clinics, condoms, sperm banks are all natural part of "Human beings" which evolved from "apes".
Do you know how many thousand $ it costs to treat ONE HIV/Aids patient, that 99% comes from gay sex? Should the society pay 10 thousands of dollars for some faggots who has to penetrate the same sex?
And for the record, i'm actually not religious at all. But i find it highly disrespectful especially during ramadan when millions of people fast. Just for the record: i don't even fast. But i have sufficient empathy to understand people who do and people who wants their children to be raised up in a traditional family value environment without seeing people have intercourse in the street and fully naked men and women.

(+18) You are warned its 100% nudity + fellatio.
If that is not provaction what is? @BordoEnes would you like your mother, sister or daughter to attend that and practice that in open street? Yes or no? Do these people look like sane humans who are brought up with respect and value and bring up good children to this world. What's next two dudes penetrating each other on the open street while the crowd screams "WOOOOOOOHoooo"

I aint arguing but merely expressing my opinion. Also that comment wasnt directly aimed at you nor was it any form of personal attack but merely my proffesional opinion. That being said the values of society is a relative term. The values doesnt stay the same and continiously changes throughtout time. What was once taboo in a society is widely accepted practice today. I find that the whole notion of "values" is whats backward in the first place. Your values is what you yourself want it to be, and those values never stay the same. We can keep bashing them for their choice, or we can be a progressive society that actually acknowledges a future when one particular group is not isolated or treated like crap. For the record i aint no leftist, i just acknowledge people's right and determination.

Dont judge the LGBT community for a couple dumbasses who think parading nude will do any good for their community. Most gay people i know are completely normal individuals. They are no Boogieman that eat your children at night like the religious zealots would love you to believe. They are normal people that live normal lives, and they should have all the right to express it. Religious people have so many holy and free days that one single parade should NOT be the slighest problem. Deal with it, they arent going anywhere.

Just two things. Values are there for a reason, a valueless world would end us in anarchy and jungle laws. I will judge the faggot community because it's unnatural, even animals (with an average iq of 0) have sex with same gender ONLY when they are desperate and can't find a mate. Loose valueless people with no attachment engage in these activities and the video is a testament to that. You can generalize because hundreds of people applause the public sex act and all of them are attendees of the walk

I have nothing against gay people as I know most of them are just normal people but with a different sexuality- they are born this way. It's their right to do whatever they want with their asses and they have a right for a Gay pride parade BUT it shouldn't be turned into a naked f*ck-fest in the middle of Istanbul while kids, old people & etc are watching them, it shouldn't be done during a sacred time for all Muslims. How do they want to be respected by society while not showing even a drop of respect for the feelings of the majority?

Couldn't they just change the time and the date for this parade just out of respect for their country and it's traditions? Summer is long, right? Can't they just try to stay with clothes on and show to the world they are normal people not a bunch of perverts who can't hold themselves?

Planned homo parade today in Istanbul, Alperenler promised to stop them. Should they be allowed to parade in Istanbul during this holy month? What do you guys think, is it all right and should they be stopped, if necessary with force by our ocaks?

Personally i think it is highly disrespectful during this holy month of Ramadan, this country has certain values. Freedom has a limit. And homosexuality is a disgusting practice, only the wicked practice. Our parents, brothers, grandparents, sons didn't fight and sacrafice their blood to this wonderful nation for these sapik practices. Even if we are the last nation to accept this retardation of our generations. We should stand steadfast in our family values and never give way to these corruptions of our children

@Sinan @xenon54 @bsruzm @T-123456 and other Turkish members
I would like to hear your opinion on this
One think is for sure, these people wont change just because the society doesnt like them, or because of the social codex says something else so there must be a way to coexist, the fact that the date of the parade crosses Ramadan makes it controversial surely but its not a solution when civilians start to act like moral police, there is always the danger that it might trigger something bigger.
There is so much violance over so trivial things while we need to focus on the real problem in this country that is still holding us back.

Khalesee finally arrived...things will got heated. :-) I want to see that pscho boy who skins people, to get killed by Jon Snow.

True. Things have been building up to these moments and they sure as hell better be worth it. Cant wait for the next episode :D

@xenon54 By the way what did you think about the last 2 GoT episode? They were boring as hell imo.
Yeah kinda slow this season generally, denerys came back so lets see how the next episode is gonna look like, usually the 9th episode of every season was the best one so far.

BTW: Denery gives you that look, what are you gonna do? (Turn on the subtitles)

Arkadaslar siz yabanci dizileri nereden izliyorsunuz. Torrentler olmamaya basladi yav

Dizimag.co
Extratorrent.cc

Dizimag ten Got bölümleri kaldırıldı ancak extr.cc den hd olarak indirebilirsiniz.
Hayırlı ramazanlar

Bir gün İzmir’ de belediye otobüsünde gidiyoruz arkadaşlarla. Bizim arkadaş boşyer buldu ve oturdu. Sonraki durakta da eli bastonlu yaşlı bir amca geldi. Arkadaş da kıllığına adama yer vermedi. Adam o arkadaşın oturduğu koltuğun yanına geldi ve ayakta arkadaşın yer vermesini bekliyor. Fakat arkadaş yerini vermedi. Neyse adamcağıza da yazık, bastonu otobüs hareket ettikçe bir o tarafa bir bu tarafa kayıyor. Arkadaş dayanamadı ve yaşlı amcaya : – ‘Amca bastonun ucuna lastik takarsan kaymaz’ dedi. Adam şöyle baktı, sonra...

"O lastiği zamanında baban taksaydı şimdi sen olmazdın, ben de orada oturuyor olurdum" deyince bütün otobüs koptu. Arkadaş o gün bu gündür belediye otobüsüne binmez.
http://www.mailce.com/gelde-gulme-yasanmis-komik-hikayeler.html

:D :D :D

ced779effd1f4f718baf000f883bd353.png
:D :D :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom