What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Planned homo parade today in Istanbul, Alperenler promised to stop them. Should they be allowed to parade in Istanbul during this holy month? What do you guys think, is it all right and should they be stopped, if necessary with force by our ocaks?

Personally i think it is highly disrespectful during this holy month of Ramadan, this country has certain values. Freedom has a limit. And homosexuality is a disgusting practice, only the wicked practice. Our parents, brothers, grandparents, sons didn't fight and sacrafice their blood to this wonderful nation for these sapik practices. Even if we are the last nation to accept this retardation of our generations. We should stand steadfast in our family values and never give way to these corruptions of our children

@Sinan @xenon54 @bsruzm @T-123456 and other Turkish members
I would like to hear your opinion on this

Last edited:
Planned homo parade today in Istanbul, Alperenler promised to stop them. Should they be allowed to parade in Istanbul during this holy month? What do you guys think, is it all right and should they be stopped, if necessary with force by our ocaks?

Personally i think it is highly disrespectful during this holy month of Ramadan, this country has certain values. Freedom has a limit. And homosexuality is a disgusting practice, only the wicked practice. Our parents, brothers, grandparents, sons didn't fight and sacrafice their blood to this wonderful nation for these sapik practices. Even if we are the last nation to accept this retardation of our generations. We should stand steadfast in our family values and never give way to these corruptions of our children

They should be allowed to have their parade but never as a provocation in the holy month of Ramadan or on any other religious day.
And dont get me started on those Alperenler,first they promise to stop them and a day after,they take it all back.

Planned homo parade today in Istanbul, Alperenler promised to stop them.

Last time, they did an awful provocation. They were given permission but they wanted to parade at a place where they weren't given any, a place which I don't remember then police intervened their parade and via Lady Gaga, it became an international headline "Homophobe Turkey", "Shame on Turkey", "Turkish government's crackdown on LGBT", "Intolerance in Turkey", "Islamic Turkey", "Police Violence in Turkey", "Erdogan like that", "Erdogan like this" etc.

What I mean by provocation is not that they wanted to parade without permission but that (+18):
"#LGBT Onur yürüyüşü 2015 Çıplak !!"

Write it on google and see by yourself.

Alperenler shouldn't involve. That's what LGBT like groups would like, that'd be a mistake and stupid. Though you don't know what force within these groups would like them clash. We have police and laws, that's it.

They can parade but respectfully, silently and get lost. LGBT like people are protected by law since 1858 in Turkey.

Last edited:

They can come to amterdam and go on tour with ther ibne friends. This parade is a dirty evening nothing more, they are hugging each other and kissing. Naked dance and stupid things about ibne rights.,:-)

Yer istanbul anasini sattim...

dsc0516site.jpg

Spreading hate based on defending "family values" is one of the most overused garbage excuse for bashing people that dont follow your religious morals. No matter how much you disagree with these people, its their right as human being to express themselfs and their way of life. Limiting freedom to any particular group in a state is no true democracy and is not different then any totalitarian country. This parade has been held for every year for the last 13 years and it was never planned to be specificly held on the month of Ramadan, thus this is not a provocation or propaganda. This mindset is what keeps our society backwards.

I don't like homos but i don't hate them either. They can have their gay pride parade...but not during the holy Ramadan. Also last year 3 of these gays get undressed and got completely naked then give fellatio to each other...Things like that shouldn't be allowed.

Spreading hate based on defending "family values" is one of the most overused garbage excuse for bashing people that dont follow your religious morals. No matter how much you disagree with these people, its their right as human being to express themselfs and their way of life. Limiting freedom to any particular group in a state is no true democracy and is not different then any totalitarian country. This parade has been held for every year for the last 13 years and it was never planned to be specificly held on the month of Ramadan, thus this is not a provocation or propaganda. This mindset is what keeps our society backwards.
What are you even talking about? Every society has values and this is a clear provacation. If everything should be allowed then having sex in the public should be perfectly fine as well. Just because the West thinks one thing is 'universal' values doesnt make it universal values. They can practice their homo activities behind closed doors. They dont have to smear it on our faces.

And your argument doesn't hold water for even a second. Japan is perhaps the most 'progressive' society but their value system is deeply intrenched in the society. your post is classic left bs. Its not even about religion. Next you will argue it's natural, then i will argue its unnatural because 1: the propensity of Aids/HIV among male gays is about 99% higher than straight people. 2: you will argue these are preventable with condom usage. And then i will say if it was natural we wouldn't bring children and humanity would cease to exist, then you will say there are these very "progressive" sperm banks and adoption clinics etc.

Yes adoption clinics, condoms, sperm banks are all natural part of "Human beings" which evolved from "apes".
Do you know how many thousand $ it costs to treat ONE HIV/Aids patient, that 99% comes from gay sex? Should the society pay 10 thousands of dollars for some faggots who has to penetrate the same sex?
And for the record, i'm actually not religious at all. But i find it highly disrespectful especially during ramadan when millions of people fast. Just for the record: i don't even fast. But i have sufficient empathy to understand people who do and people who wants their children to be raised up in a traditional family value environment without seeing people have intercourse in the street and fully naked men and women.

What I mean by provocation is not that they wanted to parade without permission but that (+18):
"#LGBT Onur yürüyüşü 2015 Çıplak !!"
(+18) You are warned its 100% nudity + fellatio.
If that is not provaction what is? @BordoEnes would you like your mother, sister or daughter to attend that and practice that in open street? Yes or no? Do these people look like sane humans who are brought up with respect and value and bring up good children to this world. What's next two dudes penetrating each other on the open street while the crowd screams "WOOOOOOOHoooo"

Last edited:
Just disgusting.

We must not allow those shameless creatures on our streets.

I don't care what the fck are they but they can not walk on the streets completely naked. This is not right. None can dictate us that as a right of those countries.

None has right to spoil our young generation.

Bize Türkçe konuşmayın diyen adam tercüme istemiş... :D

I don't like homos but i don't hate them either. They can have their gay pride parade...but not during the holy Ramadan. Also last year 3 of these gays get undressed and got completely naked then give fellatio to each other...Things like that shouldn't be allowed.

How many gay friend have you fellas had, they are not boogie monster. Of course there will be inappropriate and f*cked up individuals, like that in the video, but you can not just say 'them gays all of them are dodgy'; the same way you can not assume all black guys are thugs, all white people are oppressors and all Muslims are terrorists. (bonus prejudice; all Asian's have Curry restaurant :D:D ).

My point you can't brand a whole group of people as perverts, because of the act of the few. However the sane guys should have stopped them from doing disgusting sh*t like that on the street; just like people attending initial gezi should have stopped HDPKK from hijacking Gezi protests.

Last edited:
This situation is not the thing of "being gay".
1 gay is never problem,we just mock that kind of people and it is kind of a normal thing.But thousands of gays are the problem.It is a bigger problem at the middle of ramadan.
Some neo-ottoman groups threathening this parada.I wonder where until now.Maybe they can only see ibnes to beat.

How many gay friend have you fellas had, they are not boogie monster. Of course there will be inappropriate and f*cked up individuals, like that in the video, but you can not just say 'them gays all of them are dodgy'; the same way you can not assume all black guys are thugs, all white people are oppressors and all Muslims are terrorists. (bonus prejudice; all Asian's have Curry restaurant :D:D ).

My point you can't brand a whole group of people as perverts, because of the act of the few. However the sane guys should have stopped them from doing disgusting sh*t like that on the street; just like people attending initial gezi should have stopped HDPKK from hijacking Gezi protests.
Mate, it's not like that i'm against them....just I don't like them. It's my personal opinion. If they behave like normal people, i will have no problem. (I had a gay friend in the military, he was a funny guy, i never had a problem with the guy). But if i see two men kissing in the public....it's disgust me. (I saw in Paris). I don't say they shouldn't be allowed kiss, if a guy and girl can kiss each other it's also the gays right....but I find it disgusting.

Also, i'm against parading them in Ramadan. Although, we are living in a secular country, our people are Muslims and conservatives in general. So, it's like how France and Netherlands bans Burqa as it doesn't fit in their culture. We should not allow LGBT parades during the holy month Ramadan as it doesn't fit into our culture.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom