What's new

Caste composition of Indian members!

What is your caste ?

• Tribes (Meena,Gonds,Bhil etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted Chamar caste.

I throw in my lot with lower caste :)

From the mentality of Indian poster, one can guess that they are from so called upper class

We ask for help from Pakistan to raise such topic. Moderate such topic to your wishes but Please allow discussion to continue.

For Indian members:

1. Those who essentially blind towards caste like writing Indian in the caste are eventually Upper caste. Though we are all Indian but writing Indian in caste show their attitude towards this issue.

Nothing wrong with collecting a data on the castes, bu that is just pure bullshyte. You might as well contact Zaid Hamid, he is raring to free the shudras and dalits from the hegemonic and tyrannical rules of the Brahmins :lol:

All the political parties are essentially running after OBC and SC/ST votes, and you say these people don't get to have their say and you need Pakistan's help! What a joke.

Nothing wrong with collecting a data on the castes, bu that is just pure bullshyte. You might as well contact Zaid Hamid, he is raring to feel shudras and dalits from the hegomincal Brahmins :lol:

All the political parties are essentially running after OBC and SC/ST votes, and you say these people don't have their say and you need PAkistan's help. What a joke.

You are a brahmin . Are not you ?

To start the discussion , I am from Yadav caste and from Uttar Pradesh.

I am a brahmin, my last name is Sharma my family's origins are from Uttar Pradesh but i was born and grew up in mumbai. Being raised in an urban environment i am what you call a "caste blind".

@W.11 @faisal6309 let em be yaar!

The 1st post clearly said that Indian forums dont allow it so let them put it here and be happy! Hospitality runs in our veins lets not forget that!

Back
Top Bottom