What's new

Caste composition of Indian members!

What is your caste ?

• Tribes (Meena,Gonds,Bhil etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You are a brahmin . Are not you ?

And you are yadav who claims that Yadavs are Kshatriya are you not? :lol:

You wan't everyone to feel sorry for you, yet you want to be called a Kashitrya as well, whats the deal eh?

@W.11 @faisal6309 let em be yaar!

The 1st post clearly said that Indian forums dont allow it so let them put it here and be happy! Hospitality runs in our veins lets not forget that!
or may be unable to grasp simple concept runs through your vein too. :chilli:
OP thinks that upper class Indians dominate Indian forums and want to see the composition of Indian members here. How will a pakistani voting help collect that data.

I am a brahmin, my last name is Sharma my family's origins are from Uttar Pradesh but i was born and grew up in mumbai. Being raised in an urban environment i am what you call a "caste blind".
a similar story here too :cheers:

looks like I am the only one who posted as lower caste.

Dude .. Varna and Caste are two different concept. If you don't know the difference then please don't mix it.

Okay you seem to claim expertise in these things , I don't. Carry on , but I will say I have never heard Baniyas as being upper caste and certainly not at the level of brahmins.

Okay you seem to claim expertise in these things , I don't. Carry on , but I will say I have never heard Baniyas as being upper caste and certainly not at the level of brahmins.
baniyas are lower medium caste, not upper caste, although because they are weathy they weild more power than others.

Back
Top Bottom