What's new

Captian Sarfraz Shaheen the Lion who gave his life defending Pakistan

What an idiot. No wonder you are hated. Who can love such stupid breed of humans.
I know that brother. And after killing this sarfaraz, people will hate us more. That is a reality which is making my life miserable!

Lets butcher some more Hemraj's & Sudhakar's and play football with their heads ... :butcher: :yay: :yay:

One more officer died,one more family shattered,Rest in peace Sir,as this is a very cruel world.
India and Pakistan after 66 years of Independence have this to show the world that we will keep killing each other until all the humanity is lost.

One more officer died,one more family shattered,Rest in peace Sir,as this is a very cruel world.
India and Pakistan after 66 years of Independence have this to show the world that we will pi$$ on each other until all the humanity is lost.

what is humanity :what: explain plz

1230070_10151903934329673_1444368900_n.jpg
Serving Pak officers are allowed to post on Facebook and other social websites? :woot: Wow!

^^^^ no need to start multiple thread... pakistanis are blaming IA without any proof. I think it is a handiwork of TTP.
U dont even have proofs for 26\11 beheading and every other thing u guiys cry about on this forum .. tu ish thread pe itni mirchayin kiun laag rahi hain

U dont even have proofs for 26\11 beheading and every other thing u guiys cry about on this forum .. tu ish thread pe itni mirchayin kiun laag rahi hain

Nawaz sharif already admitted that terrorist Kasab was Pakistani ...

Beheading was done by cowards who can not attack us in day light

he was not in Indian army or else we might have taken suicide into consideration!
Incidence and Rate of Suicides India growth statistics details figures

Salute to the brave son of Soil. May his soul rest in peace!
If you cant contribute anything sensible to this particular thread, there are many more where you can go and troll. Not here please!

Comments like these are uncalled for , nO need to bring Indian soldiers here and someone will reply to that and the main topic will be diverted.

Back
Top Bottom