What's new

10 hours of walking in New York City as a woman

If she got a problem she should wear a niqab. Problem solved niggaz.

@rmi5 @Abii

You niggaz know that is the truth. This is America.

ROFL.

-EX-New Yorker.

All secular libs KNOW THIS.

:lol:

:rofl:

One of YT comments:

"She got like 15 comments in 10 HOURS. That's 3 comments every 2 hours, and this is in manhattan. This video just proves to me how much this isn't a real issue. Did any of the men touch her? No. Did any of the men TRULY harass her? No. Did she get raped? No. It's just comments people. Granted a few of the guys were creeps, but that was 2 people...
In 10 hours of straight walking. She had to have passed thousands of people. 15/1000 is .015, and statistically speaking that is considered 0. So really all this means is that it isn't really an issue at all. Honestly, it's just a comment. Get over it and please focus on an issue that is actually relevant. Sorry for the essay, but its important that people look at this realistically."

PS. She would have been raped after 10 hours of constant walking in many cities of those niqab wearing regions.

One of YT comments:

"She got like 15 comments in 10 HOURS. That's 3 comments every 2 hours, and this is in manhattan. This video just proves to me how much this isn't a real issue. Did any of the men touch her? No. Did any of the men TRULY harass her? No. Did she get raped? No. It's just comments people. Granted a few of the guys were creeps, but that was 2 people...
In 10 hours of straight walking. She had to have passed thousands of people. 15/1000 is .015, and statistically speaking that is considered 0. So really all this means is that it isn't really an issue at all. Honestly, it's just a comment. Get over it and please focus on an issue that is actually relevant. Sorry for the essay, but its important that people look at this realistically."

PS. She would have been raped after 10 hours of constant walking in many cities of those niqab wearing regions.

I was about to give you that thumbs up, but your last comment, the PS killed it. :tsk:

But anyways, lol. That bitch thought she was fly walking around harlem and shit, but why she didn't go downtown?

Cuz nobody would look at her. :rofl:

I was about to give you that thumbs up, but your last comment, the PS killed it. :tsk:
Without that last teasing part, my post would have been dull for myself :lol:
But anyways, lol. That bitch thought she was fly walking around harlem and shit, but why she didn't go downtown?

Cuz nobody would look at her. :rofl:

:lol: Yeah, exactly :lol:

One of YT comments:

That doesn't happen in Niqab wearing regions

Yes false lies most universities have more women than men in them in some case 20 girls in one class and only 6 boys they are all over the jobs so people like you can laugh on lies keep laughing .............................
Inequalities exist among woman acrss the globe man,its a bitter fact and non of it are lies.

Yes false lies most universities have more women than men in them in some case 20 girls in one class and only 6 boys they are all over the jobs so people like you can laugh on lies keep laughing .............................

The world is false according to you :lol:. Islamic counties are some of the hardest for women. Even in these days, in some Islamic counties women cannot even drive.

It's all fun and games till an Indian chick gets gang raped to death on a public transport in the capitol. :super:

The guy you quoted is a troll. Whatevz.
And trolling could hv been avoided untill someone from west thought to move on but but aisa ku karein,go join him,happy trollin'.

It's all fun and games till an Indian chick gets gang raped to death on a public transport in the capitol. :super:

The guy you quoted is a troll. Whatevz.

Hey look at your negative rating and then comment :lol:

Back
Top Bottom