What's new

Captian Sarfraz Shaheen the Lion who gave his life defending Pakistan

No Pakistani is interested. So why don't you get lost from this forum before like always we kick you out.

why are you getting so angry... have a glass of cold water.

@ontopic... as we have seen the increase in TTP's activities across pakistan.. this is a valid argument. They have attached PA regularly.

I am just telling the truth. What is your problem brother? And BTW, no Pakistanis are troll. Only hindis do it. Pakistanis just stick to the topic. I always tell the truth no matter what.

What an idiot. No wonder you are hated. Who can love such stupid breed of humans.

why are you getting so angry... have a glass of cold water.

@ontopic... as we have seen the increase in TTP's activities across pakistan.. this is a valid argument. They have attached PA regularly.

As I said we aren't interested. But if you are interested then start a new thread and discuss with other Bharatis there. Don't pollute this thread.

Very unfortunate.

The price of political egos have to be paid by the blood of young men like these on both the sides.

And yet some people want to do a 'clash of civilizations' styled war.

Captain sarfaraz along with all Pakistani army soldiers who died fighting the islamic extremists and Taliban terrorists and gained the highest order of Shahadat :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom