What's new

The Day Pakistan and Israel Came Face to Face

:rofl: :omghaha: Face to face? When did that happen? Thousands of miles away isn't face to face!!
What a nonsensical propaganda video! Its basic theme is that India and Israel are both shit scared of military super power Pakistan! Oh yeah! :crazy:

Ooops! It just happened! I need to change my soiled pants, pronto! :haha:
what is propaganda in this video..??

Everything except Israel bombing Iraqi reactor.....What do you think you people are??/ A super Power???? :rofl:

ok you habitual BS aside.... Israel tried two times to attack Pakistan nuclear program...both times they failed badly because Pakistan threaten openly to india and israel

:rofl: :omghaha: Face to face? When did that happen? Thousands of miles away isn't face to face!!
What a nonsensical propaganda video! Its basic theme is that India and Israel are both shit scared of military super power Pakistan! Oh yeah! :crazy:

Ooops! It just happened! I need to change my soiled pants, pronto! :haha:

arent you use to it by now :omghaha:

ok you habitual BS aside.... Israel tried two times to attack Pakistan nuclear program...both times they failed badly because Pakistan threaten openly to india and israel

Ha HAa HAhah........ You're so good in BS and Propaganda..... How Israel is going to attck Pak??. Bitch don't say they were going to Use Indian bases.. we don't allow and here's something you don't know, Pakistan and India had a pact not to attack each others reactor... you peaople are so pathetic and would fall for whatever jokes throw at you against india or the Jews,,,.... And ya India and Israel got so scared of pakistan:rofl::rofl::omghaha:

If Israel had gone through with the attack then Pak would trigger world war 3 by dumping every single missile they have on India and Israel. One way mission with f16 squadrons kamikazee on Israel Nuclear reactor.

sorry bit India was taken out of the equation a lot before in the video
If Pakistan knew how to keep India out of the equation it would still be better performing like it once was compared to India.

Pakistan threatened India?
Now there's something new!

If Israel had gone through with the attack then Pak would trigger world war 3 by dumping every single missile they have on India and Israel. One way mission with f16 squadrons kamikazee on Israel Nuclear reactor.
How would it be a world war?
Over estimating yourself?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom