What's new

10 hours of walking in New York City as a woman

You want me to tell you the Rape Capital of the World ? I won't because that would derail the very purpose of this thread.
Incorrect.
Delhi was called the rape capital of India.

You want me to tell you the Rape Capital of the World ? I won't because that would derail the very purpose of this thread.

this is not worth the thread. there is nothing to be derailed.

How do we determine what is the rape capital? Is there an Internation Body that decides that according to universally accepted principles? So what is the answer and also who decided that?

@HttpError - I am not getting itchy. Please answer the questions asked. Don't asked question in return. :)

How do we determine what is the rape capital? Is there an Internation Body that decides that according to universally accepted principles? So what is the answer and also who decided that?

Why everyone is getting so itchy ? how do you even know which city I was about to say ? :sarcastic:

And trolling could hv been avoided untill someone from west thought to move on but but aisa ku karein,go join him,happy trollin'.

I'm not even interested. The guy is pathetic.

That doesn't happen in Niqab wearing regions
It does my brother. Don't wanna post reports here, since it's not necessary, and also I don't want some trolls to misuse it for trolling.

Back
Top Bottom