What's new

41000 Posts !!!!!

If you do not have a Master's degree, I would urge you to go for it. That would do more for you than another 40000 posts on PDF.
I left studies after O level than without any preparation did FA and now BA result is coming soon make dua for me that I pass than if I pass I would prefer to do a degree where I can read about Military Stuff if any program exists in Lahore other wise would do some good MA

o-BEER-CHEERS-facebook.jpg

Congratulations @Zarvan and what a transformation you have been over these years (well in some aspects at least).

I will also suggest that you spend a good amount of time on something more practical as well. No matter how good PDF is, there are still many other important things that may need you attention as well.

Congratulations @Zarvan and what a transformation you have been over these years (well in some aspects at least).

I will also suggest that you spend a good amount of time on something more practical as well. No matter how good PDF is, there are still many other important things that may need you attention as well.
Nature of my job gives me freedom to sit on internet also not married yet so that is another major factor

Congrats!!!
That's $5k+ worth of content by the strictest estimate that you gave PDF for free. If all that content were on your own blog and you were getting 1k visits/day, you'd be making decent revenue in adsense. :hitwall:

Well Just achieved 41000 posts on this forum one hell of a journey here. Got to make new friends and also had serious disagreements here. Stood by my views still am got banned lot of times in early two to three years but not anymore. And hopefully this journey would continue for next several years and even decades.
Special Thanks to these people

@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @AUz @waz @Areesh @Path-Finder @Arsalan @ajpirzada @Slav Defence @Chak Bamu @Jango @Jungibaaz @WAJsal @The Deterrent @The Eagle @Sulman Badshah @Tipu7 @Zibago @Side-Winder @RAMPAGE @Spring Onion @Windjammer and lot of others which I am forgetting right now but thank you all for everything I spend most of my day here on forum thanks to nature of my job.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :victory::victory::victory::victory::victory: :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::thinktank::thinktank::thinktank::thinktank::thinktank::mps::mps::mps::mps:
your posts are a refreshing change in this troll fested forum

Try getting laid one day too, much more fun that accumulating a post count on a forum.

Well Just achieved 41000 posts on this forum one hell of a journey here. Got to make new friends and also had serious disagreements here. Stood by my views still am got banned lot of times in early two to three years but not anymore. And hopefully this journey would continue for next several years and even decades.
Special Thanks to these people

@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @AUz @waz @Areesh @Path-Finder @Arsalan @ajpirzada @Slav Defence @Chak Bamu @Jango @Jungibaaz @WAJsal @The Deterrent @The Eagle @Sulman Badshah @Tipu7 @Zibago @Side-Winder @RAMPAGE @Spring Onion @Windjammer and lot of others which I am forgetting right now but thank you all for everything I spend most of my day here on forum thanks to nature of my job.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :victory::victory::victory::victory::victory: :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::thinktank::thinktank::thinktank::thinktank::thinktank::mps::mps::mps::mps:

Lmao I'm laughing so much right now

Try getting laid one day too, much more fun that accumulating a post count on a forum.

ROFL

your posts are a refreshing change in this troll fested forum

I hope this is a sarcastic comment

mubarak ho.
Allah ap ko umar di aur maa baap ki khidmat aur deen ki khidmat ki tofeeq inayat farmay.
(AMEEN)

Back
Top Bottom