What's new

Establishing a Non Hostile Zone in Afghanistan along Pakistan border

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
upload_2017-8-27_22-34-19.png

While Pakistan is rethinking of its Afghan policy, I am suggesting a notion of “non-hostile territory” in Afghanistan comprising of some 300 KM wide strip along Pakistan border.

Like America, Pakistan has right to keep a non-hostile government in Afghanistan. However, there are multiple fractions and no fraction can capture entire Afghanistan, there can be a Pakistan friendly or non-hostile government in the bordering regions next to Pakistan.

Pakistan should advocate this policy openly and refuse to act against any fraction which operates in those regions, including Haqqani Network, as long as they guarantee Pakistan a “zone of neutrality” and non-hostility from Afghanistan.

This region may be 200 KM wide or 100KM wide, but there has to be a definitive and recognised zone where Indian and other anti-Pakistani fractions will be eliminated by force and denied any existence through active support of Pakistan Government.

Please discuss pros and cons.

@Horus @Oscar @Jango @Irfan Baloch @Slav Defence @Areesh @AUz @waz @The Eagle @Sulman Badshah @Tipu7 @Arsalan @Path-Finder @Zarvan @fatman17

Last edited:
1.Pakistan is not America!

2. Guess what was happening between 2014-Now, your minion did exactly did that to carve out space and capture major cities to act as a buffer but here we are the project miserably failed and you have Trump who is on your back.

View attachment 421235

While Pakistan is rethinking of its Afghan policy, I am suggesting a notion of “non-hostile territory” in Afghanistan comprising of some 300 KM wide strip along Pakistan border.

Like America, Pakistan has right to keep a non-hostile government in Afghanistan. However, there are multiple fractions and no fraction can capture entire Afghanistan, there can be a Pakistan friendly or non-hostile government in the bordering regions next to Pakistan.

Pakistan should advocate this policy openly and refuse to act against any fraction which operates in those regions, including Haqqani Network, as long as they guarantee Pakistan a “zone of neutrality” and non-hostility from Afghanistan.

This region may be 200 KM wide or 100KM wide, but there has to be a definitive and recognised zone where Indian and other anti-Pakistani fractions will be eliminated by force and denied any existence through active support of Pakistan Government.

Please discuss pros and cons.

@Horus @Oscar @Jango @Irfan Baloch @Slav Defence @Areesh @AUz @waz @The Eagle @Sulman Badshah @Tipu7 @Arsalan @Path-Finder @Zarvan @fatman17

You cant fix something broken beyond repair

Afghanistan is just a deep dark hole and we just need to separate from it and its horrendous population

Nothing can fix Afghanistan, if 150,000 Nato troops and a TRILLION wasted on it cant fix it what the hell will 4000 troops do

Afghanistan is a lost cause!

We need to be adamant, seal the border, kick out afghans, limit all contact, trade, anything with them

Punish them if they cross the mark, force them to patrol their border

2. Guess what was happening between 2014-Now, your minion did exactly did that to carve out space and capture major cities to act as a buffer but here we are the project miserably failed and you have Trump who is on your back.

If there is a territory in Afghanistan which is not acting against Pakistan, Afghanistan will be much better off - but contrary to this argument, are you favouring an anti-Pakistan region in Afghanistan? Are you pro-terrorism?

If Pakistan has tried to establish such a region, that will ensure that Pakistan do not interfere with region beyond that. All we need is a safe and neutral territory next to Pakistan where Afghans too would flourish. Which part of this demand crosses your brain circuit?

It will create lot of issue. Instead block all trade routes into Afghanistan. No medical treatment, no food, nothing. Let them stir in there own misery for a while, until they are ready to talk to Pakistan.

you are talking about the area where majority of ISIS, Taliban and Indian paid dogs are happily living. but Pakistan does not have any such policy to create buffer zone. instead Pakistan is securing Durnad Line only. which will make sure no cross border terrorism in future either in Afghanistan or in Pakistan.

but i agree if Afghanistan & India keep continuing to create the hurdle for securing durand line then Pakistan should has every right to make own afghan policies to create buffer zone like you mentioned above. enough is enough

so do you really think that trump is working for Pakistan ?
after reading your comment now i can easily understand why afghans have been brainwashed by Indians (India's influence on afghan army). because very first time i ever heard that trump is backing Pakistan which is totally wrong.

btw must listen this.

British Afghan war veteran Major Robert Gallimore says he saw no presence of ISI in Afghanistan. During his two tours of duty in Afghanistan, he could hear all the radio conversations going on but never heard any Pakistani accent. He did, however, see "buckets and buckets of money" and rising Indian influence with many in Afghan Army blaming Pakistan for all their problems. Pakistan is their bogeyman. Major Gallimore sees the emergence of an India-Pakistan 21st century "Great Game" similar to its British-Russian predecessor. Many Afghans support creation of Pashtunistan by annexing northern part of Pakistan into Afghanistan. They blame Pakistan for the Durand Line, not the British or their own leaders who agreed to it. As a result, Afghanistan has become much more volatile and dangerous than ever before.

Last edited:
Afghans are barking at Pakistan from behind America, when millions of these Snakes are living and enjoying lives in Pakistan .. pretty Namak Haram nation i must say, we don't need to enter Afghanistan filth, just make our borders secured and constant patrolling by foot soldiers and Attack helicopters . that will do the job

you are talking about the area where majority of ISIS, Taliban and Indian paid dogs are happily living. but Pakistan does not have any such policy to create buffer zone. instead Pakistan is securing Durnad Line only. which will make sure no cross border terrorism in future either in Afghanistan or in Pakistan.

but i agree if Afghanistan & India keep continuing to create the hurdle for securing durand line then Pakistan should has every right to make own afghan policies to create buffer zone like you mentioned above. enough is enough

so do you really think that trump is working for Pakistan ?
after reading your comment now i can easily understand why afghans have been brainwashed by Indians (India's influence on afghan army). because very first time i ever heard that trump is backing Pakistan which is totally wrong.

btw must listen this.

British Afghan war veteran Major Robert Gallimore says he saw no presence of ISI in Afghanistan. During his two tours of duty in Afghanistan, he could hear all the radio conversations going on but never heard any Pakistani accent. He did, however, see "buckets and buckets of money" and rising Indian influence with many in Afghan Army blaming Pakistan for all their problems. Pakistan is their bogeyman. Major Gallimore sees the emergence of an India-Pakistan 21st century "Great Game" similar to its British-Russian predecessor. Many Afghans support creation of Pashtunistan by annexing northern part of Pakistan into Afghanistan. They blame Pakistan for the Durand Line, not the British or their own leaders who agreed to it. As a result, Afghanistan has become much more volatile and dangerous than ever before.
Is Pakistan really securing the border...I just read a poster who said that he drove up to Torkham and saw with his own eyes people crossing freely.

Afghans are barking at Pakistan from behind America, when millions of these Snakes are living and enjoying lives in Pakistan .. pretty Namak Haram nation i must say, we don't need to enter Afghanistan filth, just make our borders secured and constant patrolling by foot soldiers and Attack helicopters . that will do the job
But also Pakistanis need to educate "brotherhood" Pakistanis about this issue. Average Pakistanis must persuade Afghans to leave Pakistan, if the government is too lenient.

Is Pakistan really securing the border...I just read a poster who said that he drove up to Torkham and saw with his own eyes people crossing freely.
this is the billion dollar question, i also heard that almost 74 check posts dont have surveillance and troops deployment. and Pakistan has fenced only 300 Km to 500 km border but only fencing cant assure the meaningful border management until Afghanistan does not cooperate with Pakistan. i dont see any solution except all 3 countries has to accept U.S demands.

and U.S objective are.
1. pressurize Pakistan to clear the path for U.S
2. pressurize India to invest money so trump can continue his policy toward U.S economy.
3. pressurize Afghanistan that we are not a blank cheque for you which means Afghanistan has to pay back.
4. manage U.S presence at strategic location of Afghanistan for indefinite time.
5. pressurize the regional countries including all major regional powers from within Afghanistan.

and facts are.
1. U.S could have won this war a long time before. but U.S wants excuse to be present in Afghanistan.
2. Blame every country those oppose the idea of U.S presence in Afghanistan.
3. create proxies so regional countries will be helpless to accept U.S demands.
4. work with ally who has same objective and then kick off.

Shall I tell you what's funny about Afghanistan is and its people you will never learn to take responsibility for your country and look at you now trying to jump on the trump bandwagon may I remind you have been under direct occupation for the last decade not us may I remind you we host your refugees not the other way around and may I remind you weather you like it or not we have a say in the future of Afghanistan so you carry on thinking what you want because that's all you can do hope for others to sort your problems out

But also Pakistanis need to educate "brotherhood" Pakistanis about this issue. Average Pakistanis must persuade Afghans to leave Pakistan, if the government is too lenient.

average Pakistani has no say in such political matters .

Trump will soon be scratching his tiny balls with his tiny paws while Afghans would be dancing like eunches in women clothes and NA would be pounding your back sides without any lube and PA would be alert on the border issuing one tickets to hell to any escapers, enjoy

Back
Top Bottom