What's new

Capital leaves China

Whether on PDF or in the real world, it's only the sane voices of the Turks that can lead the Muslim world again...the past 100 years was nothing other than the second Ottoman interregnum...[/

.Turks has to prove their potential without any help from West...Actually in Islamic world, it is Iran who has maximum potential to be powerful country.....But their foreign policy made them in a situation right now..

Exactly what I was trying to say. They underestimate the resilience of a typical Chinese worker. Their village house might look shabby, but these people can survive fgir years without a job.
Okay, then what kind of grains they can grow to avoid starvation during this cold weather ? (Wuhan is 9oC today)

Wheat, rice all only can grow when temperature is 17oC to 25oC.

Okay, then what kind of grains they can grow to avoid starvation during this cold weather ? (Wuhan is 9oC today)

Wheat, rice all only can grow when temperature is 17oC to 25oC.
Have you been to temperate climates? We have the same climate with US and Europe, how do you think they produce food?

Have you been to temperate climates? We have the same climate with US and Europe, how do you think they produce food?
They only have few million ppl while CN have 1,4billion. Not mentioning France also asking VN selling more rice now cos she also running out of rice during the pademic

They only have few million ppl while CN have 1,4billion. Not mentioning France also asking VN selling more rice now cos she also running out of rice during the pademic
Do you know France and Germany, Canada, US, Russia are all net food exporters? They import rice because they can't plant rice in France.

Mate, if you want ppl to respect you, you have to do some research and get some knowledge before posting. China is one of the largest food producers on earth.

Do you know France and Germany, Canada, US, Russia are all net food exporters? They import rice because they can't plant rice in France.

Mate, if you want ppl to respect you, you have to do some research and get some knowledge before posting. China is one of the largest food producers on earth.
Its u who nid to do some research,bro. France, German ,CAD, US hire poor farmers from poor countries to do farming jobs. But corona block poor farmers to come to France, German etc while French, German r too lazy to do hard work.

Thats why France r running out of rice.

Btw, I heard CN govt said they will boost the rice growing by repace high quality rice wt lower one but higher in quantity. okay. Good luck, u may have enough rice, even the quality is low, hard to eat and may suffer stomach ache.,too :lol:

Its u who nid to do some research,bro. France, German ,CAD, US hire poor farmers from poor countries to do farming jobs. But corona block poor farmers to come to France, German etc while French, German r too lazy to do hard work.

Thats why France r running out of rice.

Btw, I heard CN govt said they will boost the rice growing by repace high quality rice wt lower one but higher in quantity. okay. Good luck, u may have enough rice, even the quality is low, hard to eat and may suffer stomach ache.,too :lol:
People don't plant RICE in France, agree on the current labour issue but you are going out of the topic. EU countries and US are highly mechanised in terms of grain production not vegetables etc.

I don't know about lower quality rice, but how do you determine quality of the rice other than calorie index? I can tell you North Chinese rice is tastier to South Chinese Rice which is what Vietnam plants. Jasmine rice from Cambodia and Thailand are the only 2 rice I consider nicer.

So plz mate, do some research first, all big powers are also self sufficient for food.

People don't plant RICE in France, agree on the current labour issue but you are going out of the topic. EU countries and US are highly mechanised in terms of grain production not vegetables etc.

I don't know about lower quality rice, but how do you determine quality of the rice other than calorie index? I can tell you North Chinese rice is tastier to South Chinese Rice which is what Vietnam plants. Jasmine rice from Cambodia and Thailand are the only 2 rice I consider nicer.

The fact that he's talking about rice just demonstrates that he is either a total idiot or a troll.

So plz mate, do some research first, all big powers are also self sufficient for food.
For lower quality rice, u should ask CN gotv, I dont know, just saw the news said that. For my own experience, lower quality rice is harder to digest.

Big power has to make lower quality rice meaning they r falling...of course CN is never be a real big power, just big crying boy begging help for Stalin and then US-JP in 1978. Thats why 2/3 factories r leaving CN :lol:

The fact that he's talking about rice just demonstrates that he is either a total idiot or a troll.
No thing change, 2/3 factories in Guang dong r leaving, more JP ones r leaving, millions poor Cnese from.those factories still have No job, no salaries till now.

Funnily , all such articles are written in only English which talk against china. We clearly know who is writting and what is the target audience.
China has the best infrastructure of all other countries been mention3d. We had this discussion before, on pdf
And we keep forgetting that china has already taken over the world. It didn't bomb the world like America that's why its not.in our conscious. It has done everytjjng else.to.grt control at strategic locations.

Articles like this are a farce and west is just trying to save face by writting these kind of things.reality is that china IS a leader now

You can also read the book called , new silk roads. You will have an idea. That boook is already 5 years old

Okay, but they still starved to death during culture revolt even most of them r in the villages cos the lands in CN village r barren, the weather is also bad to grow even wheat.

So, killing Samsung actually killing poor Cnese ppl,making them starve to death.
That's the agent orange talking right here.

For lower quality rice, u should ask CN gotv, I dont know, just saw the news said that. For my own experience, lower quality rice is harder to digest.

Big power has to make lower quality rice meaning they r falling...of course CN is never be a real big power, just big crying boy begging help for Stalin and then US-JP in 1978. Thats why 2/3 factories r leaving CN :lol:

No thing change, 2/3 factories in Guang dong r leaving, more JP ones r leaving, millions poor Cnese from.those factories still have No job, no salaries till now.
I tasted Indian rice which is dry and no fragrance, californian rice which is basically Japanese /North Chinese rice but drier, South Chinese rice which is like Thai rice but no fragrance and bad texture and of course Thai/Cambodian Jasmine rice. Tell me how do you define bad quality!? In the. Old days bad quality meant broken rice, and unpolished rice but now those are the most expensive. So you need to filter out news and think critically. Must use common sense.

That's the reason I ask you to come China and understand the situation. You are guessing like a frog in the well.

Some factories might close, others will be established in another corner of China. Will China get affected? Yes but will we survive this? From how we managed the virus and the resilience of the Chinese people, I say yes. I am not biased, but after seeing how the West failed and how China reacted. I have more confidence than ever in my Republic.

I tasted Indian rice which is dry and no fragrance, californian rice which is basically Japanese /North Chinese rice but drier, South Chinese rice which is like Thai rice but no fragrance and bad texture and of course Thai/Cambodian Jasmine rice. Tell me how do you define bad quality!? In the. Old days bad quality meant broken rice, and unpolished rice but now those are the most expensive. So you need to filter out news and think critically. Must use common sense.

That's the reason I ask you to come China and understand the situation. You are guessing like a frog in the well.

Some factories might close, others will be established in another corner of China. Will China get affected? Yes but will we survive this? From how we managed the virus and the resilience of the Chinese people, I say yes. I am not biased, but after seeing how the West failed and how China reacted. I have more confidence than ever in my Republic.
Lower quality maybe like Indian rice, no taste no fragrance.

And not "some factories closed" but 2/3 factories r leaving. If there r 1,000 factories then abt 650 factories r leaving, its impossible for another CN factories to hire all of those workers.

Not mentioning 90 % JP factories will leave due to JP Govt pay money for them to leave CN

----
A quarter of those affected have cut jobs, 37 percent have moved production out of China in the past 12 months, while 33 percent plan to move in the next 6-12 months.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...sputter-ahead-of-lunar-new-year-idUSKCN1PB2WO

Back
Top Bottom