What's new

Capital leaves China

But everything is made in China now, only if you could afford more expensive ones...
The hinges of the computer I use are locked and the bolt slots of the top cover are broken when opening and closing the cover, the screen of the computer is now standing against the wall. The last power bank I bought died in 1.5 years. When I bought these, I did not know where the product was and I did not wonder. Then I started to investigate that they are all made in China. Anker speakers I recently received online shopping site that sells products in Turkey, she announced US goods. Upon receipt, when I found out that it was made in China, I immediately returned it. As a result, I think China should produce rice, it is a very weak country for advanced technologies. If you go out of China, you will see that for people, Chinese product means disposable, fast-breaking, ordinary product. Only Japan and partly S. Korea, Taiwan, Singapore are able to do that in that area. Believe me, I am not rich enough to buy Chinese products anymore.

Last edited:
Huawei's market share in the smart phone market will shrink this year. In 2019, Samsung sold 295 million phones, Huawei 240 million phones, and Apple 197 million smartphones. Huawei is estimated to be around 190 million in 2020. Apple can increase sales, even if it stays in place, it will be in 2nd place as a result of the fall of Huawei.

---------

This time last year, Huawei was passing Apple and well on its way to compete with Samsung to be the number one smartphone manufacturer on the planet. Due to its inclusion on the US Entity List for the past several months, though, Huawei has a pretty bleak outlook on 2020, expecting a huge drop in smartphone sales for 2020.

According to a report from The Information, Huawei expects to see a 20% drop in sales of its Android smartphones during 2020. Looking back at its 2019 results where Huawei sold 240 million devices, a drop down to 190-200 million may not seem huge, but that’s coming off of years of growth for the company.

Huawei’s overseas smartphone sales didn’t collapse last year in part because the company could keep selling some of its old models that the Google ban didn’t affect. But this year, Huawei expects its shipments to fall to around 190 million to 200 million smartphones, according to these people…

The forecast indicates that U.S. government restrictions on Huawei’s access to American technology, including Google software, are starting to take a toll on the Chinese company’s international growth… Washington is trying to curb Huawei’s global expansion because of concerns that Beijing could use the Chinese company’s products for espionage purposes. The U.S. also is accusing Huawei of stealing trade secrets. Huawei has denied those allegations.

The 240 million figure in 2019 was thanks largely in part to the timing of the US ban. Huawei’s extremely popular P30 and P30 Pro smartphones still shipped with Google apps in most regions and, because they were launched before the ban took place, Huawei was able to continue updating the devices, even launching a slightly revamped variant to boost sales.

This year will certainly be bleaker as Huawei won’t be able to support Google apps on its P40 series, set to launch later this month. Other factors such as the coronavirus outbreak could only further have an impact on Huawei’s sales this year.

https://9to5google.com/2020/03/09/huawei-smartphone-sales-2020-report/

Smartphone shipments in February 2020. Huawei is in 4th place and has fallen behind Xiaomi.
https://www.gizchina.com/2020/03/24...n-global-smartphone-sales-for-the-first-time/

The hinges of the computer I use are locked and the bolt slots of the top cover are broken when opening and closing the cover, the screen of the computer is now standing against the wall. The last power bank I bought died in 1.5 years. When I bought these, I did not know where the product was and I did not wonder. Then I started to investigate that they are all made in China. Anker speakers I recently received online shopping site that sells products in Turkey, she announced US goods. Upon receipt, when I found out that it was made in China, I immediately returned it. As a result, I think China should produce rice, it is a very weak country for advanced technologies. If you go out of China, you will see that for people, Chinese product means disposable, fast-breaking, ordinary product. Only Japan and partly S. Korea, Taiwan, Singapore are able to do that in that area. Believe me, I am not rich enough to buy Chinese products anymore.
Thats so true. Just like CN cars r cheaper than Japan cars, but ppl still buy JP cars cos they can run in 20++ years while CN cars only can run in only 3 years. After 3 years, u must buy a new ones cos the cost for fixing CN cars r even higher than buying the new ones.

Thats why, only very rich ppl dare to buy low quality CN car :lol:

Thats so true. Just like CN cars r cheaper than Japan cars, but ppl still buy JP cars cos they can run in 20++ years while CN cars only can run in only 3 years. After 3 years, u must buy a new ones cos the cost for fixing CN cars r even higher than buying the new ones.

Thats why, only very rich ppl dare to buy low quality CN car :lol:
At the last auto show I attended, there were no other hostesses besides Chinese branded vehicles. However, it was difficult to get close to German and Japanese cars due to the density.

Back
Top Bottom