What's new

Can't fight India over Kashmir: Gilani

Better get checked by a psychologist ... This obsession is curable even if you people seek treatment after 60 years :rofl:

No man
i'm happy that i'm obsessed with funny things. i love laughing, cartoons etc.. :lol:

No man
i'm happy that i'm obsessed with funny things. i love laughing, cartoons etc.. :lol:
Yeah really great obsession , you have made two great enemies ... Best of luck surviving a two front war :rofl: ...

Yeah really great obsession , you have made two great enemies ... Best of luck surviving a two front war :rofl: ...
having obsession with funny things is making enemies? :rofl:
what are you talking about??

having obsession with funny things is making enemies? :rofl:
what are you talking about??
No , the obsession you have with Pakistan and recently China ... even if you consider it funny , there isn't a bigger fo*l than you ... Can you comprehend that much ? :azn:

No , the obsession you have with Pakistan and recently China ... even if you consider it funny , there isn't a bigger fo*l than you ... Can you comprehend that much ? :azn:
again- having obsession with funny things is being fool? :rofl:
who told you that? lol

in fact i'm obsessed with funny as well as fool people.

what's wrong with you man? is everything alright?

Well to my query of finding me sources to prove that protest/mass demonstrations happen against Pakistani rule in AJK and NA ... You can only find one blog post no youtube videos , no amnesty international reports or any credible source ... Even that doesn't say something about people revolting against PA ... Pathetic really ! Ever heard that Kashmiri Muslims were protesting about Pakistani rule ? ... Ironically , the same people helped PA secure AJK and NA in 1947 ... The fighting continued for almost a year and Indians couldn't evict us from the controlled areas whilst we progressed beyond Skardu after that ... If i begin posting about human rights violation / protests in Indian Occupied Kashmir then i doubt if the PDF bandwidth will be able to host it all :wave: Why cant you control the people despite having 6 million troops in the valley ? :azn:
Dude, did I even say P OK residents are protesting against Pakistani rule?? Brush up on you English reading skills a little bit.. ok?? ;)

What if i post what Arundhati Roy has to say about Indian Occupied Kashmir ?

There is already a huge thread about it.. And she can say what she wants and still stay alive.. Unlike a few Pakistani journalists we recently heard of..

Where You've read this all ? In wikipedia?
I started from 1947-48 war to read wikipedia.. but before reading just have a look on its major resources from where wiki collected the all data..

Major sources
Ministry of Defence, Government of India. Operations In Jammu and Kashmir 1947-1948. (1987). Thomson Press (India) Limited, New Delhi. This is the Indian Official History.
Lamb, Alastair. Kashmir: A Disputed Legacy, 1846-1990. (1991). Roxford Books. ISBN 0-907129-06-4.
Praval, K.C. The Indian Army After Independence. (1993). Lancer International, ISBN 1-897829-45-0
Sen, Maj Gen L.P. Slender Was The Thread: The Kashmir confrontation 1947-1948. (1969). Orient Longmans Ltd, New Delhi.
Vas, Lt Gen. E. A. Without Baggage: A personal account of the Jammu and Kashmir Operations 1947-1949. (1987). Natraj Publishers Dehradun. ISBN 81-85019-09-6.
Other sources
Cohen, Lt Col Maurice. Thunder over Kashmir. (1955). Orient Longman Ltd. Hyderabad
Hinds, Brig Gen SR. Battle of Zoji La. (1962). Military Digest, New Delhi.
Sandhu, Maj Gen Gurcharan. The Indian Armour: History Of The Indian Armoured Corps 1941-1971. (1987). Vision Books Private Limited, New Delhi, ISBN 81-7094-004-4.
Singh, Maj K Brahma. History of Jammu and Kashmir Rifles (1820–1956). (1990). Lancer International New Delhi

All rubish is taken from indian resources...;)
Ehem! Yea! Thats wat called brainwashed of indians...
Be real

YES...read everything on wikipedia and for ur info i look for the source and ref b4 reading any article there

btw wikipedia allows free editing and citations and corrections...maybe u can edit the articles with AUTHENTIC (now by authentic i mean really "AUTHENTIC") stuff....can u??

some1 said about hamadoor commission...and the guy whom i quoted in the previous post says "WHAT HAS IT TO DO WITH KASHMIR ISSUE??"

this is how brainwashed ppl save their as*es...and one last thing...if u have NO official documentation to quote...then believe wat is being said...and now since u have rejected all the above docs...u morally have no right to quote any docs from **** defence ministry or armed forces...ONE NEUTRAL report i want which says pakistan won any of the wars (or sometimes skirmishes as u call them)...

u can really search for enough videos on youtube where well known pakistani journalists agree to failures very gracefully...

now i want one AUTHENTIC source from ur side...can u provide one??..

@secur...u double standard brainwashed guy...talk about one thing...either kashmir or the wars..coz i find u getting grilled on both of them

There is no need to fight for Kashmir, Kashmir can be taken by dialogues, but we need a person who really can convince India. So in other words, we need leader lie Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto not like Gillani,Imran Khan or Nawaz sharif.

There is no need to fight for Kashmir, Kashmir can be taken by dialogues, but we need a person who really can convince India. So in other words, we need leader lie Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto not like Gillani,Imran Khan or Nawaz sharif.

he wasn't successful either:whistle:

What would you convince India as regarding Kashmir???

@secur...u double standard brainwashed guy...talk about one thing...either kashmir or the wars..coz i find u getting grilled on both of them

Can you refute me instead of talking rubbish ? :lol: What sources have you provided yet to even refer to me as being " grilled " ? :azn: ... Yes , I was talking about Kashmir ... But some of your fellow country men thought it would be a rather good idea to derail the thread and talk about all the wars we ever fought ... So i had to reply and refute his claim ... Now should i call you a " dumbass " for not checking my posts in the manner of whom i was replying to ? :azn:

Yaar secur if any one from our side bring wars ignore it...same goes to people at our side....Talk of wars always become flame war.....

Gilani seems to be a sensible man caught between Army and Zardari. He appears genuine about peace talks and coexistence. Listen to him and let's start afresh. Poke in our internal matter and the current situation worsens for no one's good.

Back
Top Bottom