What's new

'Can't end poverty with tanks': Nawaz Sharif's attempted response to PM Modi

Tanks by themselves can't end poverty but they can if they are instruments in a larger program to bring law, order, and investment into a region. It all depends on what's follows in the tanks' tracks...

I smell a coup...in the making. Do you? :azn:
Seriously once he open tongue against u know you demand coup

Literally answer to modi se before you pm open his tongue shouls see what he himself doing

Modi tongue is not what he does so he is like an actor who give suggestions to others but won't follow it himself

I like Nawaz he is the guy who wants peace but he is the weakest PM who has never been taken seriously by Military. Poor one.....

hehe... who you gonna troll without indians??
at the end it is webmaster that is earning the money because of huge traffic from india!!

Without Indians we'll have serious discussions.

Now its just Indians annoying us with repetitive, cliched remarks.

I visited Indian defence forum a while ago & it had maybe 2 Pakistanis. This one seems to have more Indians than Pakistanis. No one enjoy's their presence.

Without Indians we'll have serious discussions.

Now its just Indians annoying us with repetitive, cliched remarks.

I visited Indian defence forum a while ago & it had maybe 2 Pakistanis. This one seems to have more Indians than Pakistanis. No one enjoy's their presence.
don't blame us ,blame webmaster..

Why does Nawaz Sharif keep mentioning Jaish-e-Mohammad when he talks about Kashmir? It's a banned terrorist organization, not only by the UN, but also by Pakistan? Incredible.

He didn't need to. People can make the connection at the mere mention of his name.

Why does Nawaz Sharif keep mentioning Jaish-e-Mohammad when he talks about Kashmir? It's a banned terrorist organization, not only by the UN, but also by Pakistan? Incredible.

That's because Pakistani's are badass people with no F**ks given attitude :D . Indians are too diplomatic and worrying about their image all the time .

That's because Pakistani's are badass people with no F**ks given attitude :D . Indians are too diplomatic and worrying about their image all the time .

And the results are there for all to see. :enjoy:

Don't know about that...but compared to India, Pakistan is definitely weaker in terms of diplomacy and influence.

yeah sure tell that too Washington post , NY times . WSJ or Japanese newspapers who don't buy what you say . So much for influence .

i guess he want to sell all our tanks to some steel tycoon in india. they want to melt them and make steel at itfaaq foundry

yeah sure tell that too Washington post , NY times . WSJ or Japanese newspapers who don't buy what you say . So much for influence .

Do they listen to what Pakistan has to say? Newspapers will say what they want to say. Governments deal with other governments.

Back
Top Bottom