What's new

'Can't end poverty with tanks': Nawaz Sharif's attempted response to PM Modi

Can I genuinely ask a question?

Why are there so many Indians trolling on this website? Disrespecting our country, armed forces, National parliament etc.? They are annoying and contribute zilch.
To make people more than keyboeard warriors and help the nation of Pakistan; not The GOP or the army.

Do they listen to what Pakistan has to say? Newspapers will say what they want to say. Governments deal with other governments.

And have government's boycotted Pakistan ? everyone of them is Planning to invest here , many are thinking about CPEC , Russians are having drills here . Even when Americans sanctioned us during the 90's we got assistance from Saudi Arabia, UAE and China . As much as Indian media tells you of your influence you cannot overshadow or isolate Pakistan even if your life depended on it . In 2016 we had more Head of states visiting us than i can remember in last 7-8 years .

And have government's boycotted Pakistan ? everyone of them is Planning to invest here , many are thinking about CPEC , Russians are having drills here . Even when Americans sanctioned us during the 90's we got assistance from Saudi Arabia, UAE and China . As much as Indian media tells you of your influence you cannot overshadow or isolate Pakistan even if your life depended on it . In 2016 we had more Head of states visiting us than i can remember in last 7-8 years .
isolated bhai..india have made us soo isolated

His tummy is a tank who swallows all poor's money.....:lol::lol::lol:

who says pakistan will be isolated ? ,,,with its population and location pakistan can never be isolated , we indians are only saying that we are at a better diplomatic position than pakistan . if you dont agree then its fine i am not here to convince anybody about the competence of our diplomacy

Isolate Pakistan? You are right, not possible. I mean even North Korea is not isolated. Let's admit Pakistan is not doing well diplomatically: on Kashmir, terrorism, etc. The same leaders who come to Pakistan to make deals, shake hands, are the same who are not listening to Pakistan on issues that matter to them most.

Overshadow? Oh yes, India is overshadowing Pakistan, especially economically, and will continue to do so in the near future. I hope CPEC works for Pakistan. I support Pakistan's economic uplift. It doesn't come at India's expense.

I smell a coup...in the making. Do you? :azn:

You just got the country wrong. smell of coup is in india. indian govt trashed indian armed forces credibility to such extent, it stinks. Besides, there are lingering questions which sipping out of different politician mouth about the credibility and capability of india army. And then there is question why india spent billions in arms and army, keeping 400 millions looking for food. Yet, indian army, can not even stage proper drama of sir gi cal strike, let alone doing a real one.
It looks like indian army has more reason to coup against fundamentalist regime that thrown them to trash.

Last edited:
who says pakistan will be isolated ? ,,,with its population and location pakistan can never be isolated , we indians are only saying that we are at a better diplomatic position than pakistan . if you dont agree then its fine i am not here to convince anybody about the competence of our diplomacy

Your media is having orgasms since urhi attack to isolate us . Modi has spoken of isolating us . You are late to the party i think .

Isolate Pakistan? You are right, not possible. I mean even North Korea is not isolated. Let's admit Pakistan is not doing well diplomatically: on Kashmir, terrorism, etc. The same leaders who come to Pakistan to make deals, shake hands, are the same who are not listening to Pakistan on issues that matter to them most.

Overshadow? Oh yes, India is overshadowing Pakistan, especially economically, and will continue to do so in the near future. I hope CPEC works for Pakistan. I support Pakistan's economic uplift. It doesn't come at India's expense.

India is overshadowing Pakistan ? is that what your media is telling you :D . I will let you remain in your delusion .

Your media is having orgasms since urhi attack to isolate us . Modi has spoken of isolating us . You are late to the party i think .

India is overshadowing Pakistan ? is that what your media is telling you :D . I will let you remain in your delusion .

You are just repeating yourself now. I will let you wallow in your delusion and I will wallow in mine. Good day.

You are just repeating yourself now. I will let you wallow in your delusion and I will wallow in mine. Good day.

I will counter you with Facts .

- Pakistan recently upgraded to MSCI emerging market .
- 5.4 % growth next year
- Numerous independent economic analysts are highly rating our economy .
- Our Stock Exchange returns are better than yours right now and even better than anyone in Asia .
- CPEC is dominating headlines around the world
- Numerous French and Russian car manufacturers are interested in Pakistan right now
- Our middle class is growing much faster than you . We also have a much bigger middle class by % of population
- Poverty prevalence in India is many times greater than Pakistan . We don't have places that resemble Chad or Somalia like you do in India .

So there you goes your economy . The only thing we can't do anything about is match your size or population . On average India and Pakistan will always be in the same ballpark when it comes to most things .

This is the gem of your post!

- Poverty prevalence in India is many times greater than Pakistan . We don't have places that resemble Chad or Somalia like you do in India .

Obviously, you don't know India or even Pakistan. The rest of your post are mere surfaces.

Back
Top Bottom