What's new

Cancelled Russian LFI Project Now JF-17 Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
sum times these indians says jf17 is copy of mig33 some times it becomes copy of f16s and now copy of cancelled russian LFI project :what:

Let it be Russian design, then China n Pakistan made something out of it and now we will shove it in Indians behind. i am still happy with it..

That would be a blow to Pakistani members, who believed JF-17 was designed by Pakistan and China.

Nice find.

How is posting a recycled article off Wikipedia a blow?

Secondly, post a picture of the LFI and lets compare the JF-17. There is no comparison in terms of what the two are.

I think there is a lot more to building aircraft than copying the designs - I don't think the russians would give a workable design to China without some license or royalty agreements - after all the chinese are not their aunts children, especially given the cash starved situation of most russian design bureaus.

At the same time ALL modern aircraft have components from various manufacturers - even russians are now using foreign made components out of necessity. Even if the Chinese took inspiration and even components form Russia or elsewhere does not mean that the finished product is not chinese - The work between the raw components and the finished product is too complex to call it a copy. In addition, most of the ideas for most innovations are years old and only come to fruition once the technology advances to make then practicable - so the all US space program is derived from Von Brauns A5's?

Well....baseless threads are always started by this Sri Lankan. He has posted such BS lots of time and leaves all members to argue over his stupid finds. C'mon! Cut the crap...Jf-17 is in service and more are coming....we don't care if it was improvised from some other aircraft or not.

PS: Copying an aircraft from blueprints is the most STUPID thing an engineer can do as he/she does not know complete drawbacks of the plane. Think about it...Will you start making a plan that wasn't even tested? How could have Chinese and Pakistani engineers started off with a not-even-amateur and prototypical idea?

This picture is for all those who cannot digest it.....lol

jf-17.jpg

jf_17_arrives.jpg

Now start jealousing buddies...lol:pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

I do not know why the Indians are jumping up and down on the genre of JF-17. It doesn't really matter; after all the North American Saber had Germans to thank for the technology and design and the Mig-15 as well!!!

Similarly, most of the Israeli R&D is based upon basic US products and its derivatives!!!

What really matters is who brings it all together, enhances the basic design and makes the best use of it.

As far as I can see, whatever the genre, whoever owns the patents (If any) what matter is that it works and is in operational status and doing well.

Its our first plane, and our big achievement so FYI ur jealousy doesn't matters to us

paffalcons-wallpapers286.jpg

:wave:

Its our first plane, and our big achievement so FYI ur jealousy doesn't matters to us

paffalcons-wallpapers286.jpg

:wave:

OOOoooo man... That is deadly.:pakistan:
Why smoke is all around!!!!!!!!

Oh i see, some people r jealous. lol :guns:

The JF-17 looks much more the works in the air than on ground,
Just check out the lines in this shot. :pakistan:

1) What you point after such a long post ? Do you know how many companies were involved in the F-22 Project. I work with Textron and we make the Bell Helicopter, over 20 companies are involved in the design and final output of the machine. But its still a Textron property.
The point is, the Indian Arjun, or Dhruv are not totally 'indigenous' as most of the Indians claim. Whereas more than twenty different companies may be involved in F-22 project, how many of them are non-US? Comparing the indigenousness of F-22 with that of Dhruv is not logical.

I still dont understand why you cannot understand a simple logic. Parts are procured from all over the world in any project. The basic design as well the initial BOM is Indian. Invidivual parts or their percentage in a machine does not change the make of the aircraft. So let me ask a logical question, if the JF-17 got the French avionics does that make the aircraft a French Aircraft ??? its the same logic here but your hate driven mind will never accept it.
And we still cant understand that if with that much of foreign involvement in the development of Dhruv, it is called Indigenous, why Sino-Pakistan JF-17 cant be Sino-Pakistan development? Why you guys are so eager to declare it as a development of MiG-33, or IAR-95 or what not while the the former two and JF-17 are markedly different not only in appearance, but also in specification?

Last edited:
Can people make up their mind as what JF-17 is ??

Its a copy of F-5s.

Its a copy of F-16s.

Its a copy of MiG-33s.

Its copy of some European Ex-Eastern Block country.

Can anyone see the pictures of these aircraft and see which aircraft copy it is.

JF-17 is no copy of any fighter aircraft, 100%.

But yeah it has influence of different best fighter aircraft merged together to make it into one good balanced fighter.

Which of the above designs has DSI intakes, F-18 kind of LERX, Wings looking like F-16s, etc etc.

So it should be now clear, that JF-17 is not a copy of one aircraft, rather it got its influence from different fighter aircraft and making it into one unique design.

And as for Indian members, don't jump much, as we all know about the designs of yours and their origin and what the look alike.
Did you miss Mig 21 ;)

Just joking buddy. Don't get on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom