What's new

Cancelled Russian LFI Project Now JF-17 Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is totally pointless. I ve moved on.

THANK YOU TAIMIKHAN saab.

Last edited:
OK, so now here is the final twist to Bust the Myth of LFI being JF-17.

LFI mock up or whatever you wanna call it.

image017bs.jpg

image018g.jpg

Gentlemen this and above is the LFI. Hopefully no need to say further.

image014p.jpg

image016jr.jpg

migizdelije33.jpg

If one Indian member after this said that JF-17 is a copy or design of LFI or Mig-33, permanent ban as a gift awaits him/her. :) As, I have used up a lot of my time in digging up these pics and if someone comes up with this absurd claim once again, they are history :)

God i am enjoying reading some retards not excepting a reality
Keep crying,
Here is smthing to keep you motivated:bunny:
Waa-cry-baby2.jpg

lol growler brotha i hope EF-2000 wasn't copied from the french product i fear proliferation..
growler if you see indian aircraft industry they've either copied or british or french products.
dear lca is a clear copy of mirage 2000 is based upon mirage2000 and some design concepts of 50-60s anyone can disagree.

thanks taimikhan i couldn't find those pics JF-17 is unlike anything that these pics represent..lfi or mig-33 whatever it was, was a poor idea to resurrect russian mini f-16..talk about copy cats..

Alright, almost a hundred deleted off topic posts later.

Stick to the topic, which is whether the JF-17 is the Mig-33.

Hi
This thread and the article is nothing except propaganda, however whatever is written doesn't make any difference wont make JF-17 any less potent, so some people should learn to deal with it. :bunny:

Ironman
Can I say LCA is a copy of Mirage.. ALH is from BK117 ??
You guys started sayin that JF17 is a copy of FYI project, and dont deny that, we have prof :lol:

Alright, almost a hundred deleted off topic posts later.

Stick to the topic, which is whether the JF-17 is the Mig-33.

Sir, Since Taimi khan has wrapped it up for all the trolls out there in his last post, this thread serves no more purpose.

I suggest that we close this thread to avoid any more trolling.

Sir, Since Taimi khan has wrapped it up for all the trolls out there in his last post, this thread serves no more purpose.

i agree with em :cheers:

If one Indian member after this said that JF-17 is a copy or design of LFI or Mig-33, permanent ban as a gift awaits him/her. :) As, I have used up a lot of my time in digging up these pics and if someone comes up with this absurd claim once again, they are history :)

Taimi Bhai.. Taking lessons from China on censorship.. :azn:

Jokes apart.. Does it matter if it is based on another plane or not.. Whats important is the potency of the platform and not whether it was created from scratch or was based on another platform.. ??

Why are Indian members so keen to prove it is based on Mig 33 and Pakistani members keen on proving otherwise...??

Surprisingly .. Hardly any comments from Chinese members considering it was China who made the plane... :azn:

Thread should be there to let the Indian members see what the reality is with the above pictures provided and if someone comes up with the absurd claim again, let me know, will ban personally :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom