What's new

Cancelled Russian LFI Project Now JF-17 Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is CR@p. few onths back it was being said that INDIA has shown keen interest in MIG-LMFS. and that secretly MCA project had some derivatives from this MIG project.

and now this.. too much internet propaganda going on these days..:sick:

Jokes apart.. Does it matter if it is based on another plane or not.. Whats important is the potency of the platform and not whether it was created from scratch or was based on another platform.. ??

Why are Indian members so keen to prove it is based on Mig 33 and Pakistani members keen on proving otherwise...??

Surprisingly .. Hardly any comments from Chinese members considering it was China who made the plane... :azn:

I think the Chinese side source has made it very clear that FC-1/JF-17 is based on J-7M. Because Pakistan side was not satisfied with the original plan. Chinese has made significant modification to it with the help from firstly American and then Russian. That is American and Russian all had their contribution to the design of the plane. If my dear Indian members here are willing to take some time to study the history of the plane you will truly find that how ridiculous it is to believe that FC-1/JF-17 is based on Mig-33.

I think the Chinese side source has made it very clear that FC-1/JF-17 is based on J-7M. Because Pakistan side was not satisfied with the original plan. Chinese has made significant modification to it with the help from firstly American and then Russian. That is American and Russian all had their contribution to the design of the plane. If my dear Indian members here are willing to take some time to study the history of the plane you will truly find that how ridiculous it is to believe that FC-1/JF-17 is based on Mig-33.

Sir, below is J-7M. What do you see common in it to say JF-17 is based on this. Point one single design feature which has similarity with JF-17. Wings ?? tail ?? rudder ?? cockpit ?? number of hard points ?? DSI intakes ?? LERX ??

U1335P27T1D463417F26DT20070910083444.jpg

I ask other members to point the similarity between any J-7 design compared to JF-17.

Thanks

JF-17.jpg

fc-1_07.jpg

jf-17.jpg

From prototype 1 to the evolved prototype 4, what similarity is there in JF-17 with J-7 series, or Mig-33, LFI or some other produced fighter aircraft.

How hard is for people to notice things.

AIR_J-7E_lg.jpg

Even the landing gear design does not matches with JF-17.

Even the front wheel in JF-17 goes differently inside the aircraft compared to the landing wheel in J-7.

OMG...10 pages on a non issue. I just wanna say one thing Be it a copied mig 33 design or not. JF 17 is being inducted in numbers while LCA is not...so period.

Actually, What J 17 is to Pakistan, Su 30 MKI is to India (almost). Have over 100 of them flying at this time..

J17 or J 10 to China is what LCA is to India...

But I agree to your 1st statement.. 10 pages on a non issue and both You and I have contributed..

AIR_J-7E_lg.jpg

Even the landing gear design does not matches with JF-17.

Even the front wheel in JF-17 goes differently inside the aircraft compared to the landing wheel in J-7.

bro what ur trying to prove them,even if u give them a hundred proves they wont agree with u.
thunder is a totally new bird.they r just jealous of it when ever they see their LCA-TEJAS-37.
just :cheers:

Sir, below is J-7M. What do you see common in it to say JF-17 is based on this. Point one single design feature which has similarity with JF-17. Wings ?? tail ?? rudder ?? cockpit ?? number of hard points ?? DSI intakes ?? LERX ??

U1335P27T1D463417F26DT20070910083444.jpg

I ask other members to point the similarity between any J-7 design compared to JF-17.

Thanks

The original plan is an upgraded version of J-7M with two lateral air intakes. Please aware that this is a plan offered to PAF in the middle of 1980. Obviously it has been heavily modified later on but still everything starts with the original model.

The original plan is an upgraded version of J-7M with two lateral air intakes. Please aware that this is a plan offered to PAF in the middle of 1980. Obviously it has been heavily modified later on but still everything starts with the original model.

heavily modified ???

Then there must be something which has similarity in JF-17 with J-7 series, as even with heavy modification, something of the original is left in the new product.

Plz identify the original design feature which is there in JF-17 when it was modified from J-7.

Yes if we look at the FTC-2000 model, we can easily see heavy modification in the J-7 air frame, but plz point out the similarity in the JF-17 compared to J-7.

State facts plzzzz, not one liner statements without any fact.

The original model:

super-7-fc1-model.jpg

fc1_0.jpg

modified model:

fc1_model.jpg

Fine, but as i said, plzzz point out the similarities in the current design with the old ones.

The current JF-17 design is entirely a new design which has no similarity with the J-7 or the ones which you have posted above.

Fine, but as i said, plzzz point out the similarities in the current design with the old ones.

The current JF-17 design is entirely a new design which has no similarity with the J-7 or the ones which you have posted above.

There are quite some similarities between the current JF-17 and the old Super-7. To name some: the air intakes position(the particular angle between it and the fuselage is said proposed by the American Grumman). The adjoining position between the wings and the fuselage/air intakes. The wing of the plane it's self (watch the first picture). The ability that wingtip can carry missiles.

As you can see, the Super-7 model has similarities both with J-7 and current JF-17. But if you ask me if JF-17 bear anything in common with J-7, then my answer has to be: not I'm aware of...

Last edited:
This is supposedly the LFI or the cancelled MIG-33 project,
As stated earlier, it resembles more to the PAK-FA than the Thunder.

mikoyanlfifr0.jpg

Are you okay, how does a single engine deta-wing resemble the pak-fa?

look people, every plane designed today takes from the experience of the country/people and what they did in the past, like the way each new design is built upon what is learned from the last planes built, thus china having gotten most of its airplane industrial from Russia up till now will have planes that will show Russian influence, its normal but that doesnt mean anything was stolen or copied directly

look people, every plane designed today takes from the experience of the country/people and what they did in the past, like the way each new design is built upon what is learned from the last planes built, thus china having gotten most of its airplane industrial from Russia up till now will have planes that will show Russian influence, its normal but that doesnt mean anything was stolen or copied directly

That is exactly what we are trying to get into the thick minds of our respected members here who are keep to prove that its is a copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom