What's new

Canada shifts warships to West Coast in response to China’s aggressive

Chinese must understand that their growing power will force the rest of the countries to respond. And it does not matter - does China has aggressive plans against these countries or not.
At the time, the Soviet Union opposed the full power of the West. But the current Russian and China alone can not cope with this task.
But one thing is important to know - noone is able to resist Alliance of China and Russia, not even the rest of the world combined.

Chinese must understand that their growing power will force the rest of the countries to respond. And it does not matter - does China has aggressive plans against these countries or not.
At the time, the Soviet Union opposed the full power of the West. But the current Russian and China alone can not cope with this task.
But one thing is important to know - noone is able to resist Alliance of China and Russia, not even the rest of the world combined.

I have studied you long and have come to the conclusion that you must have some links with the Russian establishment in Moscow.

Can you tell me something with honestly?

I am not asking you to support India because I am from India or support China because China is Russia's neighbor. I am asking you to be honest, if you believe in it.

What does Russian establishment think about the disputed territory between India and China, the territory earlier known as the North East Frontier Agency (NEFA)?

North-East Frontier Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does Russian establishment support India or does it support China?

If there full scale bloody war breaks out between India and China, which country will Russia support, even if it means morally?

In case of war between China and India, will Russia use that as an opportunity to invade inner Manchuria?

Hope you understand my questions. If answering the questions appears embarrassing you, you may not need to answer them.

I have studied you long and have come to the conclusion that you must have some links with the Russian establishment in Moscow.

Can you tell me something with honestly?

I am not asking you to support India because I am from India or support China because China is Russia's neighbor. I am asking you to be honest, if you believe in it.

What does Russian establishment think about the disputed territory between India and China, the territory earlier known as the North East Frontier Agency (NEFA)?

North-East Frontier Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does Russian establishment support India or does it support China?

If there full scale bloody war breaks out between India and China, which country will Russia support, even if it means morally?

In case of war between China and India, will Russia use that as an opportunity to invade inner Manchuria?

Hope you understand my questions. If answering the questions appearing embarrassing you, you may not need to answer them.

I'm a regular guy who has a lot of time reading and serfing Internet. Nothing more. Although I am flattered by your opinion of me :-)
Russian network is full of high-quality analytical material and I am pleased to tracking it.
In the interests of Russia in every possible way to prevent conflict between China and India.
Although small border conflicts may arise - but I am sure that the governments of India and China have enough good sense to solve them in mutual satisfaction.
Great War - the U.S. goal. This is the solution to their problems. So they will write off debts and restart the economy. Russia has struggled to prevent this.
America is looking for servants, slaves and vassals, Russia is looking for partners.

Some post-doctoral fellow at a Canadian university make a suggestion, and everyone goes nuts!

My opinion? It's needless fear mongering by the conservative government. Canada has nothing to fear from China, as any Chinese troops that enter Canadian airspace would be torn apart by our air force, or freeze to death. It'll be a very VERY long time till China has the capability to effectively threaten Canada.

Canada response is most welcomed-time to move naval assets from East to West.Major events in the political,economic and military are taking place at a rapid pace in the Pacific Ocean

Canada response is most welcomed-time to move naval assets from East to West.Major events in the political,economic and military are taking place at a rapid pace in the Pacific Ocean

And Canada has absolutely no interest in them, they may be welcomed by anti-Chinese nations, but China is one of the largest markets for Canadian goods and our prime minister has been pushing for more trade with China (even if his party is filled with mar mongers), so I doubt that Canada will do too much to anger them.

The Au Lac state was founded by the Chinese Shu Prince An Duong, and then the Chinese Nan Yue state under Zhao Tuo crushed Au Lac and defeated all the Vietnamese lords, and Vietnam celebrates Chinese and Chinese dynasties like Ly Bi, Tran dynasty, and Ho dynasty as national heroes of Vietnam.

I guess if anyone crushes Vietnam and conquers it, all Vietnamese will start to claim they are Vietnamese and are national heroes of Vietnam. After all, all the Chinese dynasties who have ruled Vietnam are now claimed to be Vietnamese. Next thing you know, the French colonial governors of Indochina will appear in Vietnamese textbooks as Vietnamese national heroes.

And isn't Nha Trang in former Champa? How does EastSea not know if he is a "Vietnamized" Cham? He lost his nation identity, his country "Cham[a" was swalloed by his ruler, the northern Kinh Vietnamese ruling from Hanoi.

@KirovAirship

These idiots like Rechoice and EastSea claim that every single Cantonese is not Han, but sinicized Baiyue. How stupid do they think we are?

If its impossible that Baiyue in Guangdong got replaced by Han, then its impossible that Chams and Khmber in southern Vietnam got replaced by Kinh Vietnamese. All of the "Kinh' in southern Vietnam must be Cham descendants who were brainwashed into becoming Vietnamese according to their logic

and all White Americans in America must be "Anglicized" native americans, and all Chinese in Singapore are Sinicized Malays. :omghaha:

Vietnam is country created by Vietnamese people, mainly Người Kinh or Jingzu plaid most important role to create and protect our independence. In the past we fought against China to regain our independence.

If its some people came from Northern, immigrated in to Vietnam and Vietnamesized and go to war to fighting against China to protect our sovereignty, he can be considered as our hero. It's nothing wrong here.

Li Bon is one of them. He is considered as "交 州 土 人" by Chinese history books after 5 centuries living in Vietnam.

But Ho Quy Ly, he changed his surname from Le to Ho, claimed country name as "Dai Ngu" the country name was in China. This action disclosed that he is Chinese. It was politically suicide mistake. His kingdom collapsed very quickly. He died in China. Our Emperor Le Loi spent 10 years to beating Ming China ran away and regain our Independence.

Like Washington and others Brit-Americans founded USA, Zhao Tuo created Nan Yue. USA is independence States from Britans, but Nan Yue is not regained her Independence, up to now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vietnam is country created by Vietnamese people, mainly Người Kinh or Jingzu plaid most important role to create and protect our independence. In the past we fought against China to regain our independence.

If its some people came from Northern, immigrated in to Vietnam and Vietnamesized and go to war to fighting against China to protect our sovereignty, he can be considered as our hero. It's nothing wrong here.

Li Bon is one of them. He is considered as "交 州 土 人" by Chinese history books after 5 centuries living in Vietnam.

But Ho Quy Ly, he changed his surname from Le to Ho, claimed country name as "Dai Ngu" the country name was in China. This action disclosed that he is Chinese. It was politically suicide mistake. His kingdom collapsed very quickly. He died in China. Our Emperor Le Loi spent 10 years to beating Ming China ran away and regain our Independence.

Like Washington and others Brit-Americans founded USA, Zhao Tuo created Nan Yue. USA is independence States from Britans, but Nan Yue is not regained her Independence, up to now.

The Chinese founded Tran dynasty did not fight Ming. They only fought the Yuan Mongols. In fact they sent tribute to the Ming such as Vietnamese slaves. If they regard their own subjects as presents to be sent to the Ming, they did not view them as their own people..

The Minh Huong are still regarded as Chinese by Kinh Vietnamese even though they are mostly of Vietnamese blood since their ancestors married Vietnamese women, they speak Vietnamese and some of them served the Nguyen by spying on the Qing, and the Nguyen ambassador who demanded an apology and wrote the essay after the Vietnamese delegation were forced to stay in the "Vietnamese barbarian hostel" was a Minh Huong.

Vietnam and the Chinese Model

The Chinese founded Tran dynasty did not fight Ming. They only fought the Yuan Mongols. In fact they sent tribute to the Ming such as Vietnamese slaves. If they regard their own subjects as presents to be sent to the Ming, they did not view them as their own people..

The Minh Huong are still regarded as Chinese by Kinh Vietnamese even though they are mostly of Vietnamese blood since their ancestors married Vietnamese women, they speak Vietnamese and some of them served the Nguyen by spying on the Qing, and the Nguyen ambassador who demanded an apology and wrote the essay after the Vietnamese delegation were forced to stay in the "Vietnamese barbarian hostel" was a Minh Huong.

Tran dynasty deposed Ly by such maneuver using a "marriage" to take power. Tran Dynasty fought against Yuan (mongolian).
Ho dynasty collapsed in direct in consequences of Invasion of Ming Dynasty China's.

@Wholegrain, I have created a VN thread so we can continue from there.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...tnam-what-do-you-want-know-about-vietnam.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to our Russian partner. I believe Chinese growing power is inevitable as our economy continues to grow and our asset must be protected at all cost. Navy buildup is for peaceful purpose and to defend our national core interest. There is nothing to worry about as long as China national interest is not being threaten. I am also in the camp to believe that rising China military power will inevitably caused these neighboring countries to feel uneasy. We expect this response in our strategic thinking. For the SCS dispute, we have welcome negotiation to resolve dispute bilaterally and any tension to be resolved diplomatically. It is these smaller parties that want to resolve multilaterally which is not within reasonable considering there are parties with less cloud at the negotiation table should not demand a bigger or equal pie. Imagine if Russia/USA are in dispute with these smaller party, would your country want to resolve multilaterally or bilaterally given the strength and weakness of each party at the negotiation table? It is this point that non-party members should think about.

One thing for sure, the alliance of Russia and China will limit any aggressive behavior and break the dominance of the West Ally's strategic power. Cheer.

You mean the time when the US encroached the border with China, and after leaking a document on plans to invade China along with North Korea, was sent on its longest retreat in history? History doesn't lie.

You mean the document that shows Mao's approval to help North Korea invade South Korea. History doesn't lie.

China and Canada seriouslly??? I dont think there is even a drift in relations between them..

USA is playing mindgames again i guess.

Who knows. Canada may want to protect the interest of its investment in the region.

Back
Top Bottom