What's new

Canada shifts warships to West Coast in response to China’s aggressive

US has many interests in Asia-Pacific, from Hawai to Guam, from SK, Japan to Taiwan, from Philippine, Singapore to Autralia..., from East china sea to South china sea... so now she "pivots" to AP. But Canada?:coffee:
Western media often exaggerate the Chinese threatening. In fact, a very long way to China can threat Canada.

It's difficult for China so that it can cross the "great wall" - Okinawa, Japan. :hitwall:

The only area that China could threaten, which is ASEAN.

Your have perfectly described the Vietnamese mentality to other southeast asians. Vietnamese view Cambodians, Laotians, Chams, Thai and other southeast asians as subhumans and they view themselves as their rightful masters.

When Vietnam invaded Champa and performed genocide on the Cham, they used your rhetoric.

Blood and Soil

Why don't you tell that to the Indian government, which whines and screams every time Sri Lanka, Nepal or Bangladesh do business with China? Some Indians not not believe Nepal is even an independent country and should be an India protectorate.

The problem is I do not care where Canada point their missile or deploy their ship to. Why to I need to ask India why they jump up and down when Nepal and the like looking for business in China

Beside, they are Indian trading and defence partner, I don't recall Canada and china ever had a defence pact.

:offpost: Historians, you should start a new thread to discuss Vietnam culture.

How did this thread relate to Vietnam?

How comes that this thread has turned into a discussion of China and Vietnam? Haven´t we all agreed that it must be strickly limited to Canada vs. China topic?

@KirovAirship

Anyway, since ancient times Vietnamese only know 中国 (Zhōngguó) and 中国人(Zhōngguó) ren. There is NO such China, neither Chinese in Vietnamese world view. Many people don´t even know that China is ruled by a communist party :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm everyone knows BC is like a mini hong kong anyways, so shifting would not make a difference in our priorities and lets be clear as our military will likely not even consider this as we are more concern with North. However I do have to give credit to the warmongers that are trying to pit Canada against a economic ally with significant ties to our economy though I do wish we could still maintain our positions on human rights while we do business the PRC. Again my opinion are meaningless as our government is quite in love with the Chinese investments and donations so do not expect any response on this side of the border.
Used to live just south of BC.....a few Philipinos....not much else. Mini-Hong-Kong? Not quite. Besides....didn't know Canada had a navy.

Used to live just south of BC.....a few Philipinos....not much else. Mini-Hong-Kong? Not quite. Besides....didn't know Canada had a navy.

hmm, I was being sarcastic about mini hongkong though a quarter of the city no doubt is asian(not implying anything) but that aside are you seriously kidding me that you did not know about Canadian navy?:woot: , I mean seriously go read a couple of books yank before opening your mouth, heck at one point in fact we even maintained an aircraft carrier.

hmm, I was being sarcastic about mini hongkong though a quarter of the city no doubt is asian(not implying anything) but that aside are you seriously kidding me that you did not know about Canadian navy?:woot: , I mean seriously go read a couple of books yank before opening your mouth, heck at one point in fact we even maintained an aircraft carrier.
I was kidding too.....sheesh....Asians are dang near unable to fathom sarcasm. When we did joint exercises with the Canucks we would rib them endlessly....and they were game. I remember one group at Ft. Bliss swearing the MP's tried to arrest them for stealing museum displays! (in other words they were driving old vehicles) As far as Navy.....I was down near Bremerton and Bangor most of the time....been down there?

I was kidding too.....sheesh....Asians are dang near unable to fathom sarcasm. When we did joint exercises with the Canucks we would rib them endlessly....and they were game. I remember one group at Ft. Bliss swearing the MP's tried to arrest them for stealing museum displays! (in other words they were driving old vehicles)

ahahah actually to be fair we were the same back then, anytime a yank decided to come up north for training a la winter warfare courses etc.. We would always pick on the yanks during the weekend when heading to the pubs because the pay at that time was terrible for a corporal(less than 50000) so they would always get pissed when bringing up pay. However in all seriousness, Halifax is not too far from Bangor, been there its quite the town though tends to be very quiet during winters there.

ahahah actually to be fair we were the same back then, anytime a yank decided to come up north for training a la winter warfare courses etc.. We would always pick on the yanks during the weekend when heading to the pubs because the pay at that time was terrible for a corporal(less than 50000).
Add to that Canadian prices....ugh...(did my winter training at Wainwright and even down at McMurdough)

Add to that Canadian prices....ugh...(did my winter training at Wainwright and even down at McMurdough)

How did you find wainwright though to be honest, I would prefer yellow knife if I had to do winter warfare though again wainwright has its own(+) as far food goes(awesome mess). However again, Sigs never do this type of training on this side of border but I could be wrong because I know the training is different slightly in states.

How did you find wainwright though to be honest, I would prefer yellow knife if I had to do winter warfare though again wainwright has its own(+) as far food goes(awesome mess). However again, Sigs never do this type of training on this side of border but I could be wrong because I know the training is different slightly in states.
Tough enough....except for the cherries who got stuck at Eielson in AF barracks with cable (the food at Wainwright WAS good....almost forgot). We mostly just tooled around in vehicles...mainly maintainance and logistics stuff (we did spend a few nights out...artic bags are horrible....you get hot and sweaty...unzip it....start to freeze zip it up...repeat every half hour all night) PS....this was 80's (when we were in barracks....we would sit in a room, drink and play cards....when the smoke alarm went off....it always did...out in our underwear! We didn't freeze too bad....it was well below freezing but not even a wif of wind. Sorry for rambling...but back on the mess subject....I had joined in Texas, so when we went to the mess and saw a huge plate of peppers....the guys bet I couldn't eat them all I did with no trouble....til the next day!)

Some Whites are scared of China's rise and are doing everything possible to delay the eventuality。

Yet Asians from certain countries are so dumb and so used to be ruled and dominated by the whites that these people actually find satisfaction in whiltes deniying them only chance of being human.

In the eyes of the whites, you people are nothing but sub humans.

Hey! I'm not like that! that's not fair! what if you had a baby by a white women, your sons would come out looking white! or almost, that is my fathers case with me!, I share a resemblance with a'lot of Jews/Italians/Lebanese, whites pick on me for that, while non whites pick on me because I look just white enough to be picked on! damn!

But yes I agree with the downfall of white hegemony.

Even Canada now ? How many enemies is China going to make and countries it is going to pi** off ? China is really asking for trouble.

China is increasingly looking like the Germany of World War II and that didn't end well for them.

Canada is willing to fight China with their only warship, now thats what I call chivarly

Back
Top Bottom