What's new

Canada foils 'al-Qaeda inspire' terror attack on train

Chiheb Esseghaier, 30, and Raed Jaser, 35,

These names sound weird. Don't even sound Arab to me.

I googled the first name and I'm pretty sure this LinkdIn profile is actually his! There is an Al Quida flag in the guy's profile and the age matches. lol

Chiheb Esseghaier | LinkedIn

It says he's a phd student though

Even if it's not his, we know that this is an arab/North African name b/c in the LinkdIn profile it says that he speaks Arabic and that he was educated in Tunisia.

Chiheb Esseghaier, 30, and Raed Jaser, 35,

These names sound weird. Don't even sound Arab to me.

I googled the first name and I'm pretty sure this LinkdIn profile is actually his! There is an Al Quida flag in the guy's profile and the age matches. lol

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/chiheb-esseghaier/46/604/314

Even if it's not his, we know that this is an arab/North African name b/c in the LinkdIn profile it says that he speaks Arabic and that he was educated in Tunisia.

:lol: nice research skills

So we know they were Arabs.

:lol: nice research skills

So we know they were Arabs.
His name is misspelled it is Shahab alsaghir(شهاب الصغیر) not Chiheb Esseghaier, the other one Raed jaser(رائد جاسر).
their names are completely arabic shahab means meteor ,alsaghir means little,raed means precursor or pioneer(arab calls astronaut رائد الفضایی) .

His name is misspelled it is Shahab alsaghir(شهاب الصغیر) not Chiheb Esseghaier, the other one Raed jaser(رائد جاسر).
their names are completely arabic shahab means meteor ,alsaghir means little,raed means precursor or pioneer(arab calls astronaut رائد الفضایی) .

So the first one's name is 'Little meteor' ?:cheesy:

WTF AlQaeda elements in Iran.Looks like some oxymorons wrote this article.

What an idiotic conclusion..as if there is no AQ in Iran...and the Iranians must have told you this then that there is no AQ in Iran....

What an idiotic conclusion..as if there is no AQ in Iran...and the Iranians must have told you this then that there is no AQ in Iran....

WOW

Aren't you a genius

Einstein, you're the idiot here. We're worse than Jews for wahabis. AQ will work with a Jew or an Indian or a Chinese Buddhist before working with a "majoosi fire worshipper."

Plus the two guys that were caught were Tunisians! They were full on arabs. They're not even from the same continent as Iran lmao

PLUS, the Canadian moron that mentioned Iran retracted his retarded statement.

I believe an official retracted the Iran statement.

What was the name of this genius? I can't be bothered to look.

Canadian conservatives are hillarious. On one side they're super insane just like their American neocon cousins, on the other side they're Canadian so they're nice and friendly. That means they can go overboard and go full retard. He probably tried to please his American and Israeli handlers by mentioning the word Iran, without being ordered to do so, and then had to retract his statement after he realized how much of a **** up this was.

Iran is a very stable country, the authorities excercises full control over Iranian territory and for sure knows what is going on there.(unlike India or Pakistan who battle terrorists in their capitals)
This AlQaeda in Iran (LOL!!!) is just a show from canadian government to show regime in telaviv that they are more zionist then them.

now what the hell is that supposed to mean?? the terrorists were Alqaeda but somehow Canada wants to blame Iran for it? EPIC FAIL?

John Baird wants to show Netanyahoo that he is a bigger soldier for Zionism

John Baird was in Israel last week

Isn't that a coincidance

Strange all the "experts" here who know there is no al Qaeda presence in Iran seem never to have heard of Ezedin Abdel Aziz Khalil

Back
Top Bottom