What's new

Canada foils 'al-Qaeda inspire' terror attack on train

Good point mon ami, I am just shocked from this news and so are the folks in the Canadienne militarie forum because these type of plots are uncovered but the sheer scale is simply appalling. Canada only has problem with Iran`s human right problems and our defence minister`s wife is iranian to be frank and she is always demanding the government to keep pressuring Iran on their human rights record.

[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazanin_Afshin-Jam"[/URL]

To be honest, you have to admire her work and in fact her stance is more aggressive than government`s on iran and it is great to see the empowerment of Canadien muslim females working on welfare of others in principle of islam(sorry not preeching islam,just making a point, i will delete the religion part if it offends you).
while I value her endeavours.........That is purely an Iranian internal affair and all kinds of Canadian concerns are unwarranted.

Why do people respond with denial to everything? Well that was a rhetorical question and we know the answer.

Strange bedfellows -- Iran and al Qaeda - CNN.com

just one article doesnt proof anything, you little indian troll.

Hats off to RCMP. Unlike the US we actully managed to stop one. Copycat? I dont thingk so.

screw you pathetic zionist-controlled government, who makes up stories only to blame iran on the order of their zionist masters. al qaeda in iran is a joke. there is no al qaeda in iran.

what the hell is this? i saw the title and thought this was real news, but some al qaeda hailing from iran? is there a more oxymoronic term out there in the world? do these reporters actually know anything about either islamist ideology or middle eastern politics? or are they just instructed to say and write anything that can justify the next anglosaxon war in central and western asia?

Muslims need to be controlled, hats off to the RCMP for stopping this terror attack.

Nops,,, those who are faking up this synthetic-terror must be controlled...
The truth (islam) protects itself,,, only lies of islam-haters need to be controlled...

Just like FBI's admitted plans to kill Americans. So FBI must be controlled.

If this was a real case & not another one of those set-ups, then good job RCMP... & it must be underlined that tip came from Muslim community itself that resulted in those arrests...

-
-
-

FOX NEWS ADMIT FBI HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN 17 FALSE FLAG TERROR NON-EVENTS - YouTube

-

-

-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF1GUusfp-0&feature=youtu.be

...Expecting a Canadian or an American to understand how Muslims want nothing but peace, all the while every other explosion can be traced to an Islamic extremist organization, is sheer folly. While a majority, those of us who condemn such actions aren't loud enough and fade into the background. And while a minority, those who live to inflict harm on the innocent will continue to vociferously promote their misguided ideals and come across as the majority.

+1 Only simpletons like to paint all Muslims as extremist. I too can take on the role of one by labeling every Indian as a sexual deviant who likes raping 5 year olds.

...The big thing from this story was that we proved monsieur Thomas jefforson`s point that one does not need to give up liberty for the sake of some temporary security!

I do believe it was from Ben Franklin. ;)

I never doubted the credibility of your agencies(csis? I have never even heard of it and you are alleging that I insulted it)..........But I do doubt the authenticity of this news....Americans have been running their propoganda machine against Iran for decades and I wouldnt be surprised if Canada has joined in. I am sure that living in west, you get to witness plenty of media coverage about Irans "evil nuclear ambitions"......but do they they ever bother to inform the masses that the Iranian nuclear program was intiated by the Americans? :)

Don't be. Unfortunately, the campaign already started all thanks to the usual suspects.

what the hell is this? i saw the title and thought this was real news, but some al qaeda hailing from iran? is there a more oxymoronic term out there in the world? do these reporters actually know anything about either islamist ideology or middle eastern politics? or are they just instructed to say and write anything that can justify the next anglosaxon war in central and western asia?

Understand how the media in general works especially the Murdoch model.

this is a milestone in northamerican terrorism , the splinter cells are realizing by themselves that canada is no less evil than america

this is a milestone in northamerican terrorism , the splinter cells are realizing by themselves that canada is no less evil than america

Do you know any Canadians?

photo.jpg

Apart form the Quebec thing Canadians are some of the nicest people i have had the pleasure to work with calling them evil is either sadly misinformed or deranged.

Do you know any Canadians?

photo.jpg

Apart form the Quebec thing Canadians are some of the nicest people i have had the pleasure to work with calling them evil is either sadly misinformed or deranged.

i've lived in canada for quite a time , but there wasn't any canadian there , all were americans

nevertheless i was trying to interpret the terrorist point of view , from their perspective canada is no longer much different from the US , that by itself shows they've learned much from back in 2001

wtf is Al Quida "elements in Iran"

wtf does that f'ing even mean?!

You capture two arab sunni wahabis and then try to blame a shia Persian nation? Canada, ffs, for once in your life don't be dumber than even the USA. I swear, people here are dumber than even Americans lol

Al Quida sees Iran as its biggest enemy. We're a bigger enemy than the Jews. They literally say we're worse than the Jews. So wtf is Al Quida elements in Iran!?!!

Iran does have some Sunni Arab population. These guys could be linked to them

We have like 5 arab sunnis roaming around down in Khouzestan! lol most of our sunnis aren't even arab. Plus, the names in OP's article aren't Iranian names, they're Pakistani/arab names. PLUS, why would the Iranian regime support its enemies? I can go on.

Canada has become a bigger slave to Israel than the US. For example, Canada was the only nation that supported Israel in the 06 Gaza War, every single nation on the planet either absteined from voting or voted against Israel at the UN, bar Canada and Israel itself.

The neocons of the US make our conservatives look like liberals from Norway.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom