What's new

Can weight change the way you look?

Divergent

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys recently I came across Christian Bale gaining weight for a new role and the results were astonishing. It made one thing very transparent, weight can literally transform your appearance.

The below pictures, give clear variations. The chic, chiselled and sharp look usually occurs when one has a balanced weight/fit - a prominent look. On the other hand, over-weight gives a more rounder, WhereIsYourJaw, IGiveUpOnLife, MujheKyuNikala look.

How lush does his hair though (On the right). I hope he goes back to his original self because that face structure is a killer.

image.jpeg

Hey guys recently I came across Christian Bale gaining weight for a new role and the results were astonishing. It made one thing very transparent, weight can literally transform your appearance.

The below pictures, give clear variations. The chic, chiselled and sharp look usually occurs when one has a balanced weight/fit - a prominent look. On the other hand, over-weight gives a more rounder, WhereIsYourJaw, IGiveUpOnLife, MujheKyuNikala look.

How lush does his hair though (On the right). I hope he goes back to his original self because that face structure is a killer.

View attachment 432862

don't worry honey just keep working out at gym you be okay and will find someone.

That hair can easily be fixed, just let it grow longer.
What happened to his eyebrows though?

Can any one tell me the quickest and most effective way of getting rid of belly fat????

14 kg in 1 month? Haha lies :D
I swear bud.

My trainer (former regional champ/bodybuilding) told me it was unhealthy.. still went through...

I lost 1 kg in 2 days — average.

My routine was pretty messed up:

Morning;
Apple or Orange juice/1 glass

Afternoon 90 gram boiled chicken or fish (sometimes i skip it).

Than Coffeee before gym.

Lots of warm water...

1 LTR Orange juice or fruits.

I swear bud.

My trainer (former regional champ/bodybuilding) told me it was unhealthy.. still went through...

Morning;

Than Coffeee before gym.

Lots of warm water...

You can't sustain this lifestyle for long and you will eventually start eating salt and boom you will gain 6-7 kg of water weight you lost again.. Normal diet again and you will gain 4-5 kilos again.. So in the end net difference will only be 4 kilos which you could have easily done by remaining calorie deficient but still eating whatever you want except sodas and excessive sugar.

View attachment 432862
Dear Both pictures have time lapse at least 10 to 15 years, age is ruthless made people horrible especially when you compare older and newer pictures.
Never go for looks tin choosing someone as life partner since looks fades away with age but a golden heart never go old, it will give you sparkling smiles every start and end of the day.
Regards,
Capt. Vinay (r)

View attachment 432862

1. The photo on the right is professionally taken.
2. He's in make up for the professional shot
3. It's also photoshopped, all celebrity pics are, even their social media ones.
4. The picture on the left is take with a terrible camera, he has shorter hair and is unshaven.

Having said all that losing weight can change how you look. For a start the bones in your face become more obvious, your face has a less round shape.

Can any one tell me the quickest and most effective way of getting rid of belly fat????

There is no quick cure. You will lose belly fat last, before that you have to lose all your other fat. The human body puts fat in the central regions first because it helps maintain balance, that's why when people get fat their stomache, their buttocks and thighs get fatter first.

As you lose weight fat will remove from these regions at a proportionate rate to the rest of your body, but the last place to have large amounts of excess fat will be the aforementioned central area.

I swear bud.

Morning;

Than Coffeee before gym.

Lots of warm water...

that's messed up - you starved yourself basically and you shouldn't be promoting that as a diet. Your body is an amanat to you from Allah (swt) you should respect it. That kind of diet could have caused you medical harm.

don't worry honey just keep working out at gym you be okay and will find someone.

I don't recall broadcasting my status on here and it's the last place I'll look to 'find someone' and for the record, I don't need the gym lol

I swear bud.

Morning;

Than Coffeee before gym.

Lots of warm water...

1kg in 2 days?

Dear Both pictures have time lapse at least 10 to 15 years, age is ruthless made people horrible especially when you compare older and newer pictures.
Never go for looks tin choosing someone as life partner since looks fades away with age but a golden heart never go old, it will give you sparkling smiles every start and end of the day.
Regards,
Capt. Vinay (r)

Noooo. Some people age gracefully and as far as I know, the older they get the better, no?

Back
Top Bottom