What's new

Can weight change the way you look?

There have been time in life when I had self loathing , I started to punish myself by not eating anything .. except a cup of a tea . That made me look like an old day who only had teeth , with severe black circles and inserted cheeks . My weight reduced so much nd my hemoglobin reduced to 7. Rate that I had to be admitted in hospital nd dripped .

You are a bit of a nutter aren't you!?

Don't do that again ... Such things can cause irreversible long term damage.

Same, provided it's not 100% carbs intake for days on end.

Stayed between 78-82kg so far, since hitting the 6ft mark.

It really does piss off the opposite sex doesn't it? :lol:

I got good genes and a fast metabolism Alhamdulilah, but I hear it catches up to you one day.

My man, how far is your work place from your home?

If its 18-20 kms or less, I suggest get yourself a good bicycle and be on it. Start a little early to avoid heat and traffic. Evenings in Karachi are mostly pleasant. You will reach home in far less time and also have cardio while you are at it.

Think about it.
if pakistan is anything like India.. cycling is a bad advice for city dweller... the sun will burn your skin... and motorists will probably kill you... the heat and sweat will make you angry...(not good for workplace or home).

My man, how far is your work place from your home?

If its 18-20 kms or less, I suggest get yourself a good bicycle and be on it. Start a little early to avoid heat and traffic. Evenings in Karachi are mostly pleasant. You will reach home in far less time and also have cardio while you are at it.

Think about it.

The 'My Man' bit reminded me of Will Smith for some reason lol

Back
Top Bottom