What's new

Can weight change the way you look?

My life sucks.... i have to like drive 3-4 hours to work and back every day.

Go to the courts and than law firm... barely have time...

in the late 1980´s befor my Army time I had the same problem, I drove at least 3 hours a day... if I was lucky and was out of company just 2minutes befor the rush hour I was back home in 30minutes... if not I took 1 to 2.5hours to get back home... At that time a said to myself never again a work far away from your home ... change work closer to your home or move your home closer to your work.... you just waste to much lifetime sitting in a car...

If you spend 2 hours a day and 5 day work a week that are 10 hours a week... 500hours a year if you took 2 weeks holiday... 5.000hours in 10 years 25.000hours in 50years working = 1.041 days or 2.8years you waste....

Cut down on all unnecessary sugar, drink green tea, 2 apples per day and avoid all fried food, try to get under 2000 calories per day and do take regular strolls, hit the gym , place a great deal of emphasis on the cycling machine as it gives one a good workout without taxing the knees, do some light work with the weights (low weight high reps), if you have no knee trouble then squat machine and other leg workouts will be beneficial.Kudos Joe
Considering his age he doesn't need to do weight training at all.. And " low weight, high rep" training builds muscle mass and i dont think peope above 30 need good amount muscle mass as muscle mass also increase weight.. Not unhealthy, but still it increase weight.
He just need to do cardio with eating clean.. Thats it.
And the only way you are going to loose weight by green tea is if you go and collect the leaves from the mountains yourself.. Green tea like other supplements are not needed at all if you are less than 40.

Lol yeah.. he married young.. early 20s.. right after commission.

man-scowl-c9dcme.jpg

No dude, i actually gained only 4 kgs back... and that was due to the fact that i left the gym and started eating junk food/sodas etc.

My diet was ok... i was takin all the carbs and stuff with meat/fruits... but exertion was more than the intake
4 kg must be the water weight you gained after starting salt again, its not fat.
Nothing to worry about.

in the late 1980´s befor my Army time I had the same problem, I drove at least 3 hours a day... if I was lucky and was out of company just 2minutes befor the rush hour I was back home in 30minutes... if not I took 1 to 2.5hours to get back home... At that time a said to myself never again a work far away from your home ... change work closer to your home or move your home closer to your work.... you just waste to much lifetime sitting in a car...

If you spend 2 hours a day and 5 day work a week that are 10 hours a week... 500hours a year if you took 2 weeks holiday... 5.000hours in 10 years 25.000hours in 50years working = 1.041 days or 2.8years you waste....
I work 6 days..... only sunday is off...
Life is an endless cycle of shyt... waiting for a good opportunity to present itself...
Till than have to slave away.

Cut down on all unnecessary sugar, drink green tea, 2 apples per day and avoid all fried food, try to get under 2000 calories per day and do take regular strolls, hit the gym , place a great deal of emphasis on the cycling machine as it gives one a good workout without taxing the knees, do some light work with the weights (low weight high reps), if you have no knee trouble then squat machine and other leg workouts will be beneficial.Kudos Joe

Sounds like a plan.

I work 6 days..... only sunday is off...
Life is an endless cycle of shyt... waiting for a good opportunity to present itself...
Till than have to slave away.

today I loose no time driving ...today I am a state slave... work 6-7days week
They claim the average German only works 1300hours a year ... I reach that mark after 4months... I do something wrong

Back off the medication sir/madam. My dad was on like 15 different types but he stopped and feels alot better with just a better diet, a desi medication(herbal stuff natural not pills), and exercise.

I'm guessing you're retired? Just focus on moderate weightlifting with cardio after and diet. (I'm not a nutritionist or doctor so pinch of salt) But it's working for me.

People need to realize our food diet isn't for the modern era. Our grandfathers would be working in the fields from sunrise to beyond sunset so eating 7 makhan rotis with shakar, just for breakfast, wouldn't impact them as much as it does us because the 10,000 calories and 300g of sugar would be "utilized". Where as we will eat until we feel full then sit in front of the tv watching cr@p.

As for visually judging someone, I think alot of Asia judges the health of an individual based on how fat their cheeks are. But for a doctor? :disagree:
Yes I am retired (bit early) but not that old, exercise? cardio? not my game, I love cricket but past 10 years I am out of it also but now I am thinking again to hit gym with best diet to get some shape and weight gain.

Thank you grandma. :)

No worries beta. Lmao

Yes I am retired (bit early) but not that old, exercise? cardio? not my game, I love cricket but past 10 years I am out of it also but now I am thinking again to hit gym with best diet to get some shape and weight gain.

Alright Captain! You and your motivational speech on my thread got a lot of single mans taking inspiration lmao

Can any one tell me the quickest and most effective way of getting rid of belly fat????

apple cider vinegar. braggs brand. steambath, nettle tea, green tea, mint tea, avoid milk, cheese, meat, white naan, anything with white sugar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom