What's new

Can weight change the way you look?

after seperating from my girlfriend in 2014 I went up 20kg frustrate eating... early 2016 I said to myself enough is enough... I dont wanted to change my lifestyle or starting extensive time consuming workouts or silly diet.. so I took the long way only by reduceing the ammount of food... in Germany we have a so true slogan... Friss die Hälfte (eat the half) ... so I did, at the begin I lost about 1.5-2 kg month, by September 2016 I started to eat only vegetary (no meat fish or chicken but still milk butter and egs) after a while I only dropped 1kg month and at the moment about 1kg every 2 months... I am down now by 23kg... still wanna go 5-7kg to get back in the shape I had during Army time. I eat the same as befor (only less sweet stuff) just little bit less of everything

Can any one tell me the quickest and most effective way of getting rid of belly fat????
Walk, suana steam bath and green tea . I tried these three things . Though I'm not fat , but when I keep using green tea , black tea nd walk .. I become so weak that people mistake me being an old lady if I'm in the burkaah haha . It reduces fat .

Keep your force on walk .

1. The photo on the right is professionally taken.
2. He's in make up for the professional shot
3. It's also photoshopped, all celebrity pics are, even their social media ones.
4. The picture on the left is take with a terrible camera, he has shorter hair and is unshaven.

Having said all that losing weight can change how you look. For a start the bones in your face become more obvious, your face has a less round shape.

There is no quick cure. You will lose belly fat last, before that you have to lose all your other fat. The human body puts fat in the central regions first because it helps maintain balance, that's why when people get fat their stomache, their buttocks and thighs get fatter first.

As you lose weight fat will remove from these regions at a proportionate rate to the rest of your body, but the last place to have large amounts of excess fat will be the aforementioned central area.

that's messed up - you starved yourself basically and you shouldn't be promoting that as a diet. Your body is an amanat to you from Allah (swt) you should respect it. That kind of diet could have caused you medical harm.
He's actually decorating the amaanat a bit .

Walk, suana steam bath and green tea . I tried these three things . Though I'm not fat , but when I keep using green tea , black tea nd walk .. I become so weak that people mistake me being an old lady if I'm in the burkaah haha . It reduces fat .

Keep your force on walk .
Walking isnt enough. You need to run!

after seperating from my girlfriend in 2014 I went up 20kg frustrate eating... early 2016 I said to myself enough is enough... I dont wanted to change my lifestyle or starting extensive time consuming workouts or silly diet.. so I took the long way only by reduceing the ammount of food... in Germany we have a so true slogan... Friss die Hälfte (eat the half) ... so I did, at the begin I lost about 1.5-2 kg month, by September 2016 I started to eat only vegetary (no meat fish or chicken but still milk butter and egs) after a while I only dropped 1kg month and at the moment about 1kg every 2 months... I am down now by 23kg... still wanna go 5-7kg to get back in the shape I had during Army time. I eat the same as befor (only less sweet stuff) just little bit less of everything
A son of the gun type army doctor told me during my regular check up that my weight is more and my cholesterol is going up, I took this nut seriously and started a strict diet, an orange juice two biscuits as break fast and lentil curry with bread at lunch but dinner remains the same (little less) with some medication, I lost 10 Kgs in 6 months and now every body is saying are you Ok you are looking weaker.
Now I am trying hard to get my shape back.

I swear bud.

My trainer (former regional champ/bodybuilding) told me it was unhealthy.. still went through...

I lost 1 kg in 2 days — average.

My routine was pretty messed up:

Morning;
Apple or Orange juice/1 glass

Afternoon 90 gram boiled chicken or fish (sometimes i skip it).

Than Coffeee before gym.

Lots of warm water...

1 LTR Orange juice or fruits.
Yup doesnt sound healthy even if you lost so much weight. Your trainer was right

Cardio/exercise,coffee (strong), citrus fruits,egg white,boiled chicken,fish... say bye bye to sugar and salt.

I lost 14 kgs in 1 month...
Did you not get headaches? It is recommended that ones lose 1 or 2lb per week.Kudos

Go you George!

A son of the gun type army doctor told me during my regular check up that my weight is more and my cholesterol is going up, I took this nut seriously and started a strict diet, an orange juice two biscuits as break fast and lentil curry with bread at lunch but dinner remains the same (little less) with some medication, I lost 10 Kgs in 6 months and now every body is saying are you Ok you are looking weaker.
Try 2 apples per day sir, great for getting rid of cholesterol .Kudos
@Joe Shearer

Back off the medication sir/madam. My dad was on like 15 different types but he stopped and feels alot better with just a better diet, a desi medication(herbal stuff natural not pills), and exercise.

I'm guessing you're retired? Just focus on moderate weightlifting with cardio after and diet. (I'm not a nutritionist or doctor so pinch of salt) But it's working for me.

People need to realize our food diet isn't for the modern era. Our grandfathers would be working in the fields from sunrise to beyond sunset so eating 7 makhan rotis with shakar, just for breakfast, wouldn't impact them as much as it does us because the 10,000 calories and 300g of sugar would be "utilized". Where as we will eat until we feel full then sit in front of the tv watching cr@p.

As for visually judging someone, I think alot of Asia judges the health of an individual based on how fat their cheeks are. But for a doctor? :disagree:

Cardio/exercise,coffee (strong), citrus fruits,egg white,boiled chicken,fish... say bye bye to sugar and salt.

I lost 14 kgs in 1 month...
What!! I lost 4 kgs in 3 weeks and i thought thats was amazing and something impossible to do!

How did you lose 14 kgs in a month need to lose 10 more kgs! My estimate is i need 3 more months to get to 75.

Try 2 apples per day sir, great for getting rid of cholesterol .Kudos
@Joe Shearer

Ouch.

Till '08, I was 85 kgs, about 5'9" and happy about my weight; perhaps 5 kgs less might have been as good as I wanted. In '10, I turned up in Calcutta, already severely overweight; by '12, my weight had hit 105 kgs. From then on, I've been struggling with my weight. The treadmill went out a long time ago, as my BP got higher and higher; it's 160/100 without medication now. I've tried shifting to the keto diet, vegetarian Indian version out of respect for my landlord, but nothing seems to work. Possibly it will take a little while for the diet to have an impact.

Back
Top Bottom