What's new

Can we change our ‘hate-India’ mindset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay then tell us what shall we praise?? Taliban/Terrorist attacks on daily basis? Drone attacks? Economy on verge of bankruptcy? Daily power cuts? Balochistan liberation movement?

But I WILL praise you for your unconditional hatred for Indians. :)

reposte .

poor poor than Africa.
more hunger than Ethiopia
known as slumdogs
famous for night soil
(defecating in the open)
and many more........

Oh well. Doesn't matter if world understands Indians or not. But world understands Chinese communist aggression very well. Ans specially America and Britain [apparently the country you're living in]. :)

You cared about what others think about you all the time. Case in point: Australians, Americans, the rest of the world. You hate whoever dislikes you, & you call them racist.

Oh well. Doesn't matter if world understands Indians or not. But world understands Chinese communist aggression very well. Ans specially America and Britain [apparently the country you're living in]. :)

World understands india as a poverty ridden, starving, untouchable caste practicing, over populated country.

reposte .

poor poor than Africa.
known as slumdogs
famous for night soil
(defecating in the open)
and many more........

Don't let the Bharati troll derail this thread. The things you have talked about are for another thread. This thread is about exposing the insecurities Indians have about others, especially Pakistan :D

You cared about what others think about you all the time. Case in point: Australians, Americans, the rest of the world. You hate whoever dislikes you, & you call them racist.

It's because of their inferiority complex.

Thank you for accepting your reality, even if you are misinformed about so many things. But that's for a different thread. Very few Indians do that, appreciate it.

whatever that meant. but Why, thank you! :)

reposte .

poor poor than Africa.
known as slumdogs
famous for night soil
(defecating in the open)
and many more........

Thanks for stooping the lowest of the low. You have shown your typical inferior complex. No wonder you can't stay away from Indian related threads

@ Aakash

bro these guys have jealousy lingering in their mindset there's no point of discussing anything as they will always bring out the negatives even if it means to go as slow as they can. Just ignore them and move on.

And Marwari is back onto this thread again. He couldn't hold out his obsession for Pakistan anymore :enjoy:

Thanks for stooping the lowest of the low. You have shown your typical inferior complex. No wonder you can't stay away from Indian related threads

@ Aakash

bro these guys have jealousy lingering in their mindset there's no point of discussing anything as they will always bring out the negatives even if it means to go as slow as they can. Just ignore them and move on.

My friend learn to take it, or don't dish it out.

This is a Pakistani forum, he can stay on this forum if he wants. It doesn't show his insecurity, but your obsession about Pakistan.

reposte .

poor poor than Africa.
known as slumdogs
famous for night soil
(defecating in the open)
and many more........

I'm not even trying to be rude but it sounds REALLY funny coming from a Pakistani. :) looool You've literally got me laughing on the floor. LMAO [laughing my off]

Because bigger population than Africa.
Sources? Even if it's true it's because 15 times more population than India.
Don't even know what that means. Maybe some pakistani slang. :)

And imagine 800 million hungry/poors. Still per capita income higher than Pakistan. loooooool That's something to think about. :) Go on scratch your head off. :)

And Marwari is back onto this thread again. He couldn't hold out his obsession for Pakistan anymore :enjoy:

Lolz just making sure no Indians respond to morons ;)

If we're here we have an inferiority complex and if we go we have been shamed :lol:

Typical pakistani mentality
My friend learn to take it, or don't dish it out.

Not your friend and yes I've taken a lot of crap since I joined so pretty much used to the pakistani hospitality :tup:

@ Aakash

Bruv I've got enough time to waste today. :) and HITTING people with the facts. :P

This is a Pakistani forum, he can stay on this forum if he wants. It doesn't show his insecurity, but your obsession about Pakistan.

Yeah but every thread that's related to India, he comments on. Not to mention you as well. Man both of you have some serious inferiority complexes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom