What's new

Can we change our ‘hate-India’ mindset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Bilal is too insecure to admit pakistanis have posed as Indians therefore no Indian would even think about posing as a pakistani

Why can't Nepalese be any other religion LoL

Nope. It's the only Hindu state in the world left. They didn't even let the Queen of UK go into Pashupatinath Mandir. It's like our own ummah community ;) :P

Pakistanis would never lower themselves to be indian.

LMAO You that is totally different thing. I myself pose to be British [even though I am]. Posing to be Indian?? Your arch rivals?? Shame on you guys. looool

We don't think you're our arch-rivals, but you are insecure enough about Pakistan to think we are your arch-rivals ;)

Nope. It's the only Hindu state in the world left. They didn't even let the Queen of UK go into Pashupatinath Mandir. It's like our own ummah community ;) :P

Hinduism
 
80.6%
Buddhism
 
10.7%
Islam
 
4.2%
Mundhum
 
3.6%
Christianity
0.5%
Other
0.4%
There you go don't have to be Hindu to be Nepalese, he could have been Buddhist or an Atheist .

Indian media's inferiority complex of Pakistan:

Indian media's insecurity:

Yawn this is getting boring..... pakistanis come up with something original.... till then :wave:

Proud Pakistani American's as if we would want to be compared with poor little indians.

haha I know how proud you guys are. I've seen enough fake nike jackets saying 'P*ki proud'. Indians are not proud??

Sean at the 2009 Indian Day Parade in New York City
Jay_Sean_-_2009_India_Day_Parade.jpg

that's JAY SEAN!!
And look at our parade! It's in open! we're so proud we're not scared to do it openly. loooooooooool :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom