What's new

Can we change our ‘hate-India’ mindset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor shuntmaster banned but can't stay away. This is what is called obsession.

motivational-poster-game-obsession-.jpg

Why would you feel sorry for people that don't have inferiority complexes for India that you have about Pakistan? No Pakistani is obsessed about India as people like you are, which is why you join Pakistani forums in the first place. In fact, you're so insecure about yourself that you feel the need to comment on every post of mine ;)

Lolz.. I guess Adnan Sami, singers trying out for singing auditions from pakistan, patients coming from pakistan to get treatment from better doctors, or that CM/governor who now lives in India all have inferiority complexes :lol:

Lolz.. I guess Adnan Sami, singers trying out for singing auditions from pakistan, patients coming from pakistan to get treatment from better doctors, or that CM/governor who now lives in India all have inferiority complexes :lol:

There are Indian citizens becoming Pakistani citizens all the time as well ;).

you don't get it.. do you?? i's only trying to help you! anyway.. never mind!! crack on!!

Hehe these pakistanis won't stop until they start contradicting themselves. Carry on pakistanis keep with your inferiority complex how India is doing much better than you in every field and that's why your citizens are coming to India rather than helping out pakistan

The Indian trolls Guynextdoor & shuntmaster have left this thread after their Pakistan obsession was exposed :D

This is the classic case of inferiority complex.

Hehe these pakistanis won't stop until they start contradicting themselves. Carry on pakistanis keep with your inferiority complex how India is doing much better than you in every field and that's why your citizens are coming to India rather than helping out pakistan

Now you're showing your insecurities of Pakistan again by comparing India with Pakistan. Keep on going, you're making a complete joke out of yourself :enjoy:

Now you're showing your insecurities of Pakistan again by comparing India with Pakistan. Keep on going, you're making a joke out of yourself :enjoy:

What can one expect from an indian - there inferiority complex shines through.

Look at poor shuntmaster banned but can't stay away, guy needs to find himself a girlfriend. ;)

And Marwari has left the thread as well after making a complete fool out of himself :lol:

There is equal, if not more hate from Indians towards Pakistan. I've never seen an Indian say a good thing about Pakistan, although the vice versa is seen in good amounts.

Okay then tell us what shall we praise?? Taliban/Terrorist attacks on daily basis? Drone attacks? Economy on verge of bankruptcy? Daily power cuts? Balochistan liberation movement?

But I WILL praise you for your unconditional hatred for Indians. :)

Okay then tell us what shall we praise?? Taliban/Terrorist attacks on daily basis? Drone attacks? Economy on verge of bankruptcy? Daily power cuts? Balochistan liberation movement?

But I WILL praise you for your unconditional hatred for Indians. :)

Thank you for accepting your reality, even if you are misinformed about so many things. But that's for a different thread. Very few Indians do that, appreciate it.

only god loves indians no one else can stand them

Oh well. Doesn't matter if world understands Indians or not. But world understands Chinese communist aggression very well. Ans specially America and Britain [apparently the country you're living in]. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom