What's new

Can we change our ‘hate-India’ mindset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
let the world think whatever or hate whoever!! why are you so concerned if you think you are good enough? why you want the certificate from indians to tell you how good you are? don't you know yourself that you are good enough??

Why are you here then, indian if not to show your inherent inferiority complex.

let the world think whatever or hate whoever!! why are you so concerned if you think you are good enough? why you want the certificate from indians to tell you how good you are? don't you know yourself that you are good enough??

You clearly like talking about Pakistanis hating India, why do you need a "hate certificate" from Pakistanis to justify your insecurities about Pakistan? Why are you so obsessed about Pakistanis hating India? It is Indians that start threads like these, & it exposes their insecurities about Pakistan & Pakistanis.

You clearly like talking about Pakistanis hating India, why do you need a "hate certificate" from Pakistanis to justify your insecurities about Pakistan? Why are you so obsessed about Pakistanis hating India?

you are the one here keeps crying like a baby about indians not praising pakistanis. i'm merely stating the fact that a proud nation & people doesn't need anyone to tell them how good they are or that they need others sympathy to satisfy their ego! if you can't get the gist.. then i'm sorry! can't help you!!

you are the one here keeps crying like a baby about indians not praising pakistanis. i'm merely stating the fact that a proud nation & people doesn't need anyone to tell them how good they are or that they need others sympathy to satisfy their ego! if you can't get the gist.. then i'm sorry! can't help you!!

No, I'm saying Indians shouldn't show their insecurities of Pakistan/Pakistanis by starting threads about "Pakistanis hating India".

Why are you here then, indian if not to show your inherent inferiority complex.

Why do pakistanis come to India for a transplant?
Or musicians like Adnan Sami to make it big in the Indian music business?
Or even politicians leaving pakistan to be with India?

Chill out, there are other nationalities here as well.

Why we want to change our mindset, and why we want to hate India.
the problem lies with the inferiority complex.
We should do best to us. no matter what indians think about us.
For those people who think india is not happy with us.
Hazrat Ali's quote " agar aapka dushman aapki tareef kare to zaroor dal mai kala hai, or agar burai kare to mai khush hoon".

No, I'm saying Indians shouldn't show their insecurities of Pakistan/Pakistanis by starting threads about "Pakistanis hating India".

Bro i dont understand this thread, why you need indians happiness, i dont understand again???
what indians think is not our issue what pakistanis think about Pakistan is our Issue.....

what are you on about? why you keep shifting the goal posts? ok.. what's your real problem actually?
is it india not praising pakistan ? or
indian's posting threads about 'pakistanis hating india?'
you need to make your mind up!!

what are you on about? why you keep shifting the goal posts? ok.. what's your real problem actually?

He wants to feel accepted but at the same time can't let go of the hatred due to his fellow countrymens' hatred :lol:

Read Post #17. I've already mentioned the insecurities Indians display when they post threads of "Pakistanis hating India." It is quite possible of talking about various issues, something you call "shifting the goal posts." Tell me, do you consider multitasking "shifting the goal posts" as well?

more signs of a populace confused about its identity, why their nation was created and why they face such dire circumstances today.
I can only sympathize. Hope things get better for you, I really do.

Read Post #17. I've already mentioned the insecurities Indians display when they post threads of "Pakistanis hating India." It is quite possible of talking about various issues, something you call "shifting the goal posts." Tell me, do you consider multitasking "shifting the goal posts" as well?

Insecurities? Lmao you guys are pretty much "brainwashed" for an example you people claim IVC as only pakistani history which has been debunked so many times. It only leads to contradictions by your fellow countrymen who can't come up with a common solution :rofl:

He wants to feel accepted but at the same time can't let go of the hatred due to his fellow countrymens' hatred :lol:

And you show your insecurities of Pakistan & Pakistanis as well. Bravo.

Applause

clapping-1.gif

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

Insecurities? Lmao you guys are pretty much "brainwashed" for an example you people claim IVC as only pakistani history which has been debunked so many times. It only leads to contradictions by your fellow countrymen who can't come up with a common solution :rofl:

Again displaying your insecurities about Pakistan & Pakistan. Keep going, you're only making a fool of yourself.

Again displaying your insecurities about Pakistan & Pakistan. Keep going, you're only making a fool of yourself.

Awww the mean old Indians never say anything nice about pakistanis :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom