What's new

Can we change our ‘hate-India’ mindset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
more signs of a populace confused about its identity, why their nation was created and why they face such dire circumstances today.
I can only sympathize. Hope things get better for you, I really do.

Again the Indian obsession of Pakistan/Pakistanis coming through. Keep going, you're only making a embarrassing yourself.

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Whatever helps you sleep at night :lol:

Why would your obsession for Pakistan make me help sleep better? :what:

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

Awww the mean old Indians never say anything nice about pakistanis :cry:

That's why you start threads about Pakistanis hating India :lol:

Again the Indian obsession of Pakistan/Pakistanis coming through. Keep going, you're only making a embarrassing yourself.

Yaar you can't even talk properly due to your frustration of mean old Indians not saying anything nice to pakistanis. Get some fresh air :lol:

PS

The thanks was out of sympathy :D

Yaar you can't even talk properly due to your frustration of mean old Indians not saying anything nice to pakistanis. Get some fresh air :lol:

I'm talking properly, are having a problem comprehending basic English?

I'm talking properly, are having a problem comprehending basic English?

Why so insecure what an Indian thinks right? :lol:

Read the quoted post.

This thread has done it's course. Happy hunting my little pakistani friend. :pakistan:

PS

The thanks was out of sympathy :D

Why would I need sympathy from an Indian newbie who's been thanked only 38 times, who's obsession for Pakistan led him to join a Pakistani Defence Forum? :what:

Read the quoted post.

This thread has done it's course. Happy hunting my little pakistani friend. :pakistan:

I don't care what India thinks. But I do want you to address your obsession for Pakistan which you show when you (& your fellow Indians) start threads like these, or join Pakistani Defense Forums :tup:

Read Post #17. I've already mentioned the insecurities Indians display when they post threads of "Pakistanis hating India." It is quite possible of talking about various issues, something you call "shifting the goal posts." Tell me, do you consider multitasking "shifting the goal posts" as well?

i do consider multitasking is shifting goalposts, specially when you jump from one topic of discussion to other. my argument was about you complaining indians not praising pakistanis. coming back to your complain about the thread... article was written by a pakistani author, if i'm not mistaken. thread starter merely copied & pasted the same.
indians & pakistanis equally bash each other in this forum, if not more. so.. it's fruitless attempt on one's part to gain sypathy from other! i for one.. don't indulge in slanging match. all i was trying to tell you is the fact that seeking others praise to make you feel good is a sign of weakness & insecurity!!

Read the quoted post.

Even two of your banned "Pakistan obsessed" Indian trolls Guynextdoor & shuntmaster are viewing this thread, even after getting banned! Indian obsession with Pakistan knows no limits :enjoy:

Why would I need sympathy from an Indian newbie who's been thanked only 38 times, who's obsession for Pakistan led him to join a Pakistani Defence Forum? :what:

Hint. The thanks had nothing to do with whatever goes on PDF, I just feel sorry for you people.

And why am I on a pakistani defence site? Jeez more pakistanis here know more about Bharat Rakshak than any other Indian I know :lol:
Besides this forum does have an Indian Military section ;)

i do consider multitasking is shifting goalposts,

Don't think you've ever really lived in the real world then.

my argument was about you complaining indians not praising pakistanis. coming back to your complain about the thread... article was written by a pakistani author, if i'm not mistaken. thread starter merely copied & pasted the same.

My point is that Indians start talking about Pakistanis hating them because they feel insecure about them. A Pakistani has a right to open this thread, & we can have a civil discussion over this. However, it was an Indian that started this thread, & clearly exposed his insecurities of Pakistan.

all i was trying to tell you is the fact that seeking others praise to make you feel good is a sign of weakness & insecurity!!

I think you need to stop with your insecurities of Pakistan by starting threads like these. It's a sign of weakness on your part.

Hint. The thanks had nothing to do with whatever goes on PDF, I just feel sorry for you people.

Why would you feel sorry for people that don't have inferiority complexes for India that you have about Pakistan? No Pakistani is obsessed about India as people like you are, which is why you join Pakistani forums in the first place. In fact, you're so insecure about yourself that you feel the need to comment on every post of mine ;)

Don't think you've ever really lived in the real world then.

My point is that Indians start talking about Pakistanis hating them because they feel insecure about them. A Pakistani has a right to open this thread, & we can have a civil discussion over this. However, it was an Indian that started this thread, & clearly exposed his insecurities of Pakistan.

I think you need to stop with your insecurities of Pakistan by starting threads like these. It's a sign of weakness on your part.

you don't get it.. do you?? i's only trying to help you! anyway.. never mind!! crack on!!

Why do pakistanis come to India for a transplant?
Or musicians like Adnan Sami to make it big in the Indian music business?
Or even politicians leaving pakistan to be with India?

Chill out, there are other nationalities here as well.

No more Pakistanis go to the west or to China - than india, that is a fact, and you have an inferiority complex when it comes to Pakistanis.

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

Even two of your banned "Pakistan obsessed" Indian trolls Guynextdoor & shuntmaster are viewing this thread, even after getting banned! Indian obsession with Pakistan knows no limits :enjoy:

Inferiority complex, what more can one say.

Yes yes but it was written by a pakistani ;)

But Indians have insecurities about Pakistan & Pakistanis, which is why they posted it is the first place. A Pakistani has the right to express his views of "Pakistanis hating India", you also have the right to show your insecurities about Pakistan, which you just aptly & beautifully did :tup:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom