What's new

Can we change our ‘hate-India’ mindset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani WARRIORS??!! looooool Bradford has the highest amount of Pakistanis in whole of UK. Hunting in the crowd like fox?? SCORE!! They didn't even step put of their houses in any other cities.

And in the UK indians are battered everywhere, because they are seen to be weak and passive.

India's insecurities about Pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
India's obsession with Pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Want to know why I'm no longer friendly to Indians?

Because all it got me in return, was a bunch of Indians calling me a "slanty-eyed chink faggot" and other Indians laughing along.

Being friendly to you guys is a lost cause.

Now that's a silly arguement!!

First you said some Indian called you 'Chinky' then you said 'Slanty-eyed faggot' and now you're saying 'slanty-eyed chink faggot' lmao god knows what you'll add to it in the future.

And that's a rubbish arguement. If that was the truth then even some Nepalese have slightly oriental faces and we get along just fine?? and by the way ALL the Indians I know use word 'oriental' to describe chinese/japenese people.

And I like how you deleted eveything else which you had no comeback for. :)

And in the UK indians are battered everywhere, because they are seen to be weak and passive.

Dude, you tell me honestly what you think of what the westerns pow of Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Even banned Indian trolls here on the PDF cannot stop with their obsession for Pakistan, which is why they are seen here time & time again :enjoy:

Now that's a silly arguement!!

First you said some Indian called you 'Chinky' then you said 'Slanty-eyed faggot' and now you're saying 'slanty-eyed chink faggot' lmao god knows what you'll add to it in the future.

And that's a rubbish arguement. If that was the truth then even some Nepalese have slightly oriental faces and we get along just fine?? and by the way ALL the Indians I know use word 'oriental' to describe chinese/japenese people.

And I like how you deleted eveything else which you had no comeback for. :)

^^^ You Indians manage to piss off all your neighbours.

What makes you think that we Chinese would be an exception. :rofl:

Dude, you tell me honestly what you think of what the westerns pow of Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Pakistanis don't care about what Westerners care about them, you do! You care about what Westerners think about Pakistan & Pakistanis ;)

^^^ You Indians manage to piss off all your neighbours.

What makes you think that we Chinese would be an exception. :rofl:

And you don't? Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Russia.....

Seriously in the view of a pakistani, why are you so insecure that you're now on this thread talking to Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom