What's new

Can we change our ‘hate-India’ mindset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't even started ranting... neither do I intend to. This debate is at a mud-slinging stage where everyone has already gone far beyond tangential routes rendering the original intent ineffective. Please continue if it satisfies your soul. The whole world is watching your display.

Why do you care what satisfies our soul, or if the world is watching us? ;)

Haah... so you are the "shoot the messenger because he brought in bad news" types... good luck with your attitude.

Again, why do you care?

You say inferior complex a lot. Inferiority complex to what/who?

The innate indian need for others to give them self worth.

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

Why do you care what satisfies our soul, or if the world is watching us? ;)

Again, why do you care?

It's because they are obsessed with us.

14 pages of trolling ....sometimes wonder how it went unnoticed but then after all MODS are mortals like rest of us....All you guys please do us a favor and back off!!!!

Indian media's insecurity of Pakistan:

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 AM ----------

India's insecurities of Pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
- I will send a sandwich to my poor deprived friends in india, and I don't live in a cave, I am not indian.

Wasn't it correct me if I'm wrong. Bhutto who had said you will acquire nuclear weapons even if it means to live on grass?

And I know you're not Indian, you're a pakistani that's why you apparently live in a cave in the mountains :lol:

This is how the Young Pakistani Warriors deal with the EDL.

Pakistani WARRIORS??!! looooool Bradford has the highest amount of Pakistanis in whole of UK. Hunting in the crowd like fox?? SCORE!! They didn't even step put of their houses in any other cities.

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

Pakistani WARRIORS??!! looooool Bradford has the highest amount of Pakistanis in whole of UK. Hunting in the crowd like fox?? SCORE!! They didn't even step put of their houses in any other cities.

They can only hunt in packs. It's a known fact that they're very afraid when confronted alone :lol:

Indian media's insecurities about Pakistan:

Wasn't it correct me if I'm wrong. Bhutto who had said you will acquire nuclear weapons even if it means to live on grass?

And I know you're not Indian, you're a pakistani that's why you apparently live in a cave in the mountains :lol:

I am not that way dude, you will meet a nice boy in india, I like chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom